|| Chapter 2: the meeting ||

Kennedy's pov:

Me, my little sister and my mom just got off the plane to go where they're filming. The production crew set us up with an Airbnb for the cast, so I was going to see them all for the first time in real life. I'm staring out the window in the back seat of the car, my mom is driving and Ava is in the seat next to me. I'm trapped in my thoughts when all of a sudden I snap out of it caused by my mom calling my name. "Kennedy?" she asks again "What?" I say clueless as to what she just said. "We're about 10 minutes away," she says a bit sad that I have to go soon. "Okay," I say as I turn back to the window. A couple of minutes later I turn to my sister.

"Make sure to call me, I still wanna hear all the drama from your school," I tell Ava, Ava goes to public school while I homeschool. On Fridays, I'll sleep in her room for the night so she can tell me all the drama. "I will," she says with a promising face. We talked for the rest of the time but before I knew it, we were already there.

"I'm gonna miss you Kenz," my sister says as we hug each other. "I'm gonna miss you too kiddo" my eyes tearing up a bit as I tell her "We'll call whenever we can, ok?" Ava says, I nod. I go and hug my mom, I know I'll only be gone for like 2-3 months, but I haven't been away for that long before, and I'm very excited. I say my goodbyes and then walk inside, I see what seems to be someone who is a crew member for the film. I also see two girls sitting on two chairs talking, they look to be around my age, so I'm guessing they're my cast mates. I walk up to them and sit on a chair close to them. Maddy turns to me and says "Oh hey, I'm Maddy and that's Becca" she says while pointing to Becca. Becca asks "So who do you play? I'm Donna and Maddy's Gwen" "Oh I'm Anna," I say "You play my sister, awesome." Maddy says excitedly. "Yeah, I guess so. It's nice to finally meet you both" I tell them, "Yeah same!" Maddy says.

We continue to talk for a bit then Brady, Jacob, and Tristan showed up at the same time. We all introduced ourselves, and we all instantly became friends. Later Miguel showed up then Mason finally. "Finally he's here!" Tristan says right as Mason walks through the front door, "Sorry I forgot something, then there was..." As Mason is going on a rant to defend why he was late, I can't help but notice how his curly hair perfectly frames his face and his deep brown eyes, "Wait what am I thinking, do I like Mason? I can't like Mason. I won't see him for a long time after filming is done," I think to myself, trying to get me snap out of it. We then go and introduced ourselves, then we all go look at the rooms of the house, Me and Mason were in the back of the group when he turns to me and nervously asks

"So who do you play?" "Anna, you?" "Finney..." Mason says while staring at me, we stand there staring at each other for a good 20 seconds when Maddy yells "Mason, Kennedy come on!" We snap out of our trance and catch up with the group.

I was in shock at how big this house was. We each had our own bedrooms, while there were 3 bathrooms. The huge kitchen was attached to a small in comparison living room, with a balcony attached. We all claim our rooms, I go and start to unpack when a knock is at my door. "It's open!" I yell signaling to whoever is at the door that they can come in. "So what was that about back in the hallway with you and Mason?" Maddy asks as she steps inside and closes the door behind her "Nothing" I say trying to get off topic. "Nothing? You were staring at each other like love birds..." Maddy says trying to get me to admit I liked him. "Admit it, you like him" Maddy continues "I do not," I say looking away from her, Maddy gives me a look that says come on really.

"You can trust me, I won't tell I swear," she says while sticking her pinky finger out, I go over and interlock our pinkys making a pinky promise, "Okay fine, I like him" "I knew it," Maddy says excitedly just then my phone goes off and I go to check it.

The Bikini Bottom
Walker Scobell - SpongeBob 🧽
Aubrey Anderson-Emmons - Patrick ⭐️
Kennedy Smith- Squidward 🦑

SpongeBob 🧽:
So how is it with the meetup?

Patrick ⭐️:
What meetup?

Squidward 🦑:
Me and my cast mates are staying at an Airbnb during the time of filming, remember?

Patrick ⭐:
Right, so how is it?

SpongeBob 🧽:
Yeah, tell us everything

Squidward 🦑:
It's good, nothing has happened tho

SpongeBob 🧽:
Oh, boring

"Who are you texting?" Maddy says while looking over my shoulder "My friends from home" I tell her "Sounds fun, well I'm gonna go." she exclaims as she exits the room. I'm then left alone in my room once again, I go and finish unpacking, I am gonna be here for a bit so I might as well make it cozy.

I change into a more comfy outfit which consists of  sweatpants and a crop top, It's around 8:30 now and I decide to go get water from the kitchen but as I'm walking in the kitchen, I look to my right and see Mason sitting out on the balcony staring at the night sky. "What's he doing out there?" I think to myself, so I walk over and open the door and slowly go out to see "Hi..." I say awkwardly "Oh, hey," he says while turning his head to look at me.

"So what are you doing out of bed, we have rehearsals tomorrow morning you know," Mason says calmly while turning his body to face me. "I know, I came to get water and then saw you out here," a moment goes by, then he laughs "What?" I ask curiously as to why he laughed "Oh nothing," he says  "What are you doing out here anyway?" "Just looking at the stars, anything wrong with that?" He asks "No not at all, now I'm heading to bed," I say then proceed to open the door and go to my bedroom and fall asleep.

Authors note:
Words: 1154

So sorry for how long it took to get this chapter out, I lost motivation and now I've found it again. Thanks for reading