Chapter 1

April 13th. The day of Fang's birthday. Although he had a feeling his friends were secretly preparing a birthday celebration for him, there was one important thing he needed to do.

With the power of his shadow, Fang jumped from one building to another. His watch kept trying to track the Power Sphere signal that had been stolen from TAPOPS a while ago by an alien.

Surprisingly, although the signal was tracked on Earth, the location was not in Malaysia, but in South Korea. More precisely in an area called Yeungdeungpo.

After agreeing to split up (BoBoiBoy had to control Gopal who whined about trying South Korean cuisine) they began their search.

BEEB!

Fang's watch suddenly beeped. The signal from one of the stolen Power Spheres was caught. The location was very close to Fang's current position.

Fang rushed to the location while sending an emergency message to his friends. From the top of the building, he saw a young man holding the Power Sphere. Switchbot's Power Sphere!

"STOP!" Fang jumped from the top of the building, about to snatch the Power Sphere from the man.

The man miraculously managed to avoid Fang. He gave Fang a sharp look.

"What the hell with this bastard..." the man said fiercely.

Fang didn't respond to the man's harsh words. He decided to forcefully take the Power Sphere from his hand. He was human, so it shouldn't be difficult.

As both of their hands were holding the Power Sphere, it suddenly activated and gave off a bright light.

Fang's vision then went dark.

.

.

.

Wolf Keum started to light his cigarette while grumbling.

"Damn Donald Na... telling us to gather now..."

He walked through the narrow alley while playing with his cell phone. His cell phone notifications were going off. Especially if it wasn't because today was April 13, her birthday.

Wolf snorted. He didn't care at all that today was the day he was born into the world. He only cared about his annoyance with Donald Na who had casually called all the Union school leaders, which ruined his mood.

"Huh?"

Her eyes suddenly caught something odd lying in the corner of the alley. It was shaped like a soccer ball. Out of curiosity, Wolf decided to pick up the object, taking a closer look at it.

Although it looked like a soccer ball, it was hard like iron. This round object also had a face-like decoration, as if it was a replica of Wilson's volleyball made of iron.

"STOP!"

A purple whistle suddenly appeared from above as if to attack Wolf. With practiced reflexes, he managed to avoid it.

The figure stood in front of him. He was not clearly visible due to the dark hallway.

"What the hell with this bastard..."

Wolf was on alert. The person who could jump from the top of the building must not be an ordinary person. In his heart, he began to calculate whether this person would dare to stare at him for more than 3 seconds or not.

But suddenly that person grabbed the iron ball in Wolf's hand. As if he wanted to grab it.

Just as Wolf was about to hit the man, the ball suddenly emitted a bright light that dazzled his eyes.