"Really? Tell your face." Bonnie scoffs.

"She took the moonstone." Jeremy joins the three.

"How did you?" Elena trails off.

"We tested you, and obviously you failed." Amber nodded.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Elena shakes her head. Bonnie and Amber step aside to let her leave. Elena looks mildly confused as she walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents her. She's trapped. She turns around and looks at them. "What did you do?"

"It's for the best, Elena." Amber nods. Elena looks at Jeremy, who has a grin. Elena tries again to escape but has no luck.

Mystic Grill

Caroline and Amber were laughing over something when Tyler joined them, quickly placing a kiss on Amber's lips. "Hey."

"Hey. Everything okay?" Amber asks.

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida. My mom is freaking out, and she was on the phone with your mom when I left." Tyler looks at Caroline for the last part. Alaric eavesdrops on the conversation, "We should get going." Tyler nods. Both girls nod and get up with him, passing Ric and sharing a look.

Woods

Caroline parks the car, and the three get out of the car. Tyler opens the trunk and starts getting his stuff, "Maybe he just stopped to go surf somewhere. Isn't that Mason's whole thing?" Caroline asks, sharing a glance with Amber.

"Maybe. This girl just seemed to think he would have called." Tyler shrugs.

"I'm sure he's okay, Ty." Amber gently says.

"Yeah... Anyways, let's do this." Tyler says, shutting the trunk.

Lockwood Cellar

Tyler was preparing the chains when Amber said, "Tell me you brought the instruction manual."

"Tell me you guys brought the wolfsbane," Tyler smirks at his girlfriend.

"Yes. Not an easy herb to find. This is it." She gives him the wolfsbane. When he touches it, his skin burns, and he yelps and draws in his breath.

"I have a water bottle in my bag; we can mix it in there." Tyler points at his water bottle and Amber hands the herb to Caroline, who puts it in the water. "The guy at the hardware store said this set-up could hold up to 5,000 pounds."

"Is that more than a werewolf can pull?" Caroline asks.

"I have no idea." Tyler sighs.

Caroline nods her head, "I'll be next to the car. If you need me, yell." She mostly says to Amber.

Amber nods and looks back at her boyfriend, "How are you doing?"

"Still human," Tyler says and then takes off his shirt turning around.

Amber widens her eyes, "Oh my god, you're not gonna get naked, right?"