Chapter 1 -Flora Begins

I was born 1992 to a Marigold and Lionel Evans, sister to Petunia and Lily, Growing up in a normal happy home until the year of 1999 also the year Lily had her 11th birthday that's when she got a letter accepting her into a school of magic which shocked everyone but the shock turned to pride over the fact they had a witch in the family, Petunia and I were only 13 and 7 when the teacher come to take our family to Diagon Alley so they could exchange money to buy lily school things and an owl. 

Once home Petunia wanted to be a Witch as well only to have her hopes crushed by the teacher since than a wedge grew between Petunia and Lily making me the peace-maker, we grew up and apart at the same time. 

It's 2003 Petunia started dating Vernon Dursley while Lily at 15 brought her friends home to meet the family and me being only 11 was happy to meet new people, I got along well with Lily friends James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, two years on Lily and James started dating which everyone were happy for them. 

In 2006 Petunia got engaged to Vernon which shocked the family since she was only 20 but she was later married to him to which our parents went, Lily and I were 18 and 14. 

Fast forwards to 2008 James had asked Lily to marry when they both were only 20 again our parents went as did I but Petunia couldn't make it, I got to bridesmaid at 16 which made me the happiness girl for the night, at Christmas of 2008 Lily and Petunia told our parents and I, they both were about to become parents in the same year only be an month apart.

It's 2009 Lily and Petunia become mothers at 23 and 21, we lost our parents leaving Petunia to have custody of me later she would have custody of Harry when he arrived on our doorstep but I would raise him, Its 2010 when I turned 18 giving the chance to move on from England to Los Angeles, USA taking Harry with me since Petunia couldn't look at Harry without feeling the guilt of not fixing the relationship with Lily.

It's 2013 and I had just turned 21 while Harry was only 4 as we made the flat our home while I was studying to be a lawyer, 7 years went by and at the 27 I had pass the bar to be a lawyer, in that time I had made friends with Hen and Athena though our children. 

A night out turned into a relationship with a Ex-bartender Evan Buckley as our relationship grew both Evan and Harry saw each other as an father and son relationship or brothers but that night I told Evan about the family secret about magic. 

A year later we welcome our newest member, a baby boy as Buck and Harry pulled names from a hat and read them out for them to be turned down until Buck pulled one and read it out which got smiles from everyone so we welcome Perseus Levi Buckley