Hermione blushed slightly but maintained her composure. "So I've been told," she replied with a soft smile, her eyes locked onto Y/N's.

Y/N quirked up an eyebrow, a teasing tone in her voice. "Oh really? So you talk with other people like this, too? I thought we had something special," she teased sarcastically, leaning in and pressing her hands on the floor on either side of Hermione's body, her face coming closer.

Hermione's blush deepened, but she didn't pull away. "Jealous?" she shot back with a smirk, her eyes dancing with amusement.

Y/N's lips curled into a playful smile. "Maybe," she replied, her tone low. "I only want you to speak to me like this," she murmured, her hands gently rising to cup Hermione's face.

Hermione's heart raced as she leaned in closer, her face just inches from Y/N's. "Why's that?" she whispered, the air between them thick with anticipation.

Y/N leaned in and placed her lips against Hermione's temple, wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulder. Her voice was soft and filled with genuine affection as she whispered, "Because I—"

"Wake up!" a piercing voice cut through her dream, jolting Y/N awake. She blinked rapidly, trying to shake off the lingering sensation of the dream as Sophie, Seraphina, and Aurora pounced on her.

Y/N groaned groggily, using her pillow to shield herself from their energetic intrusion. "What!?"

"Breakfast, duh," Sophie retorted, already fixing her tie and looking ready for the day. "How was your dream? Seemed to be enjoying it with that smug smile and drooling of yours."

Y/N's face flushed as she tried to shake off the remnants of her dream, her mouth parting slightly in embarrassment as she ducked her head down. She wasn't about to share the details of her dream with her friends.

"You okay? You seem a bit flushed," Seraphina inquired, her brow furrowing with concern. Y/N quickly nodded, not wanting to draw any more attention to herself.

"Just... morning... uhm, yeah..." Y/N mumbled, her cheeks still tinged with embarrassment as she got up from her bed, trying to shake off the vivid memory of her dream.

✴✴✴✴✴

Y/N slumped into the chair next to Agil's petrified body, her arms crossed as she studied the girl with a mix of curiosity and concern. She wasn't entirely sure why she had decided to visit Agil, but there was an underlying feeling of responsibility, like an older sister's guilt. The room was filled with an awkward silence, broken only by Y/N's occasional murmurs.

"Even in your quiet, you still find a way to make things awkward," Y/N grumbled to herself as she leaned forward, resting her stomach on the cool railings of the bed.

"Why did you get petrified?" Y/N pondered aloud, her brow furrowing in deep contemplation as she absentmindedly played with a piece of metal, her fingers tracing the intricate details of Agil's petrified form. She couldn't help but notice the contrast between Agil's right eye, which was a bright blue, and her own red eyes. Both of Agil's eyes were blue, but the corners of one were tinged with red.

The curtain suddenly swept open, causing Y/N to startle and whip her head around. Axel stood there, his normally stoic expression quickly shifting to one of anger as his eyes settled on Y/N.

"What are you doing here?" Axel grumbled.

"It doesn't concern you," Y/N retorted as she abruptly stood up, the chair screeching slightly against the floor.

"You're probably making sure she stays petrified, aren't you?" Axel accused, his eyes narrowing at Y/N. He puffed out his chest and attempted to loom over her, trying to intimidate her with his close presence.

"Don't make baseless assumptions about me, you dimwitted git," Y/N shot back, unflinching as she pushed him away forcefully. Axel staggered back a few steps, using the railing of Agil's bed to steady himself. Y/N walked past him, leaving the room.

"I wonder who I got that from," Axel muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Who was it that made baseless assumptions about Agil first?" he grumbled, causing Y/N to briefly pause in her departure.

"Look, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I'm not your older sister, nor will I ever act like one. That will never happen. Get it through your two thick skulls that I will never, ever, associate myself with you. You're nothing but the result of a messy affair," Y/N muttered under her breath, her head tilting slightly as she glanced back at Axel.

Axel remained silent.

"Have a good evening," Y/N whispered before finally leaving the Hospital Wing.

✴✴✴✴✴

Y/N walked down the corridors, slightly irritated by the recent interaction with Axel, her hands casually tucked in her pockets. She maintained her usual confident posture and stride, a characteristic that set her apart even without considering her last name and unique red eyes.

"Y/N!" a voice called out, and she turned to see Hermione approaching with Harry and Ron, the latter holding a book. Y/N's expression softened as they approached.

"Y/N!" they exclaimed in unison.

Y/N tilted her head slightly, her curiosity piqued. "Yeah?"

"We've found something," Hermione announced, prompting Y/N to furrow her brows.

"...Found what, exactly?" Y/N inquired, her mouth slightly ajar.

"Something related to the Chamber of Secrets!" Harry added eagerly, and Ron nodded in agreement, excitement shining in his eyes.

"Please, do share," Y/N said, her tone casual.

"So I was in the library—" Hermione began, prompting Y/N to raise an eyebrow.

"As usual," Y/N, Harry, and Ron chimed in simultaneously. Hermione responded with an exasperated sigh and a roll of her eyes.

"I'll explain as we walk; let's go!" Hermione urged, setting the group in motion.

TO BE CONTINUED...