Mrs Schemmenti

Y/n walked into the building that was Abbott elementary. She was carrying her wifes lunch that she forgot at home. She walked around the hallways getting lost on the way to her classroom. God she needed a friendly familiar face right about now if this lunch was going to make it to her wife. Y/n was caught off guard when a familiar hand touched her shoulder "Y/n? Are you alright? You look a little lost" Barbara spoke softly as she smiled at Y/n. Y/n giggled a little before replying "yeah, I'm lost. Just trying to get my lovely wife her lunch she left on the kitchen counter" she smiled at Barbara. Barbara started to lead Y/n to the destination she required "I'm sure she will be glad to see you right now, she's having a stressful day."Barbara said with a sad smile. Y/n frowned a little and tried to think of a little thing she could do for her wife to feel better. They turned a corner and got to outside Y/n's wife's classroom. "Thank you, Barbara."Y/n smiled as Barbara smiled and walked off back to her own classroom. 

Y/n braced herself to go in and knocked on the door. "come in!" could be heard from the other side of the door. Y/n slowly entered the room smiling as she held up the little brown bag filled with the contents of her wife's lunch. "Y/n what are you doing here?"Melissa asked, her eyes open with surprise and shock. Y/n came over and placed Melissa's lunch down on her desk. "you forgot your lunch at home so I thought i should bring it to you so here I am delivering your lunch to you"Y/n said with a smile. The bell rang so Melissa let the kids go to lunch and she then walked over to Y/n. She wrapped her arms around Y/n's waist and looked into her eyes before whispering "thank you baby" as she placed a small kiss on her wife's lips. Y/n smiled at her "anytime." Y/n embraced Melissa gently and they rocked ever so slightly "Barb tells me you're having a stressful day" they sit down after a couple of minutes at Melissa's desk whilst Melissa takes a sip of her water. Melissa just smiles a little "yeah I am, but I'll be alright" she smiles more at Y/n. y/n frowned "wanna talk about it?". Melissa shrugged "just one of those days, It'll be fine. Just a headache and stuff" Melissa took a bite out of her sandwich.

Y/n gets up and hugs her "what if I take you out to dinner tonight? Pamper you. Would you like that?"she smiled at Melissa and she got one back. "I'd love that honey. Thank you"Melissa moved her head and kissed Y/n on the lips. Just as they locked lips Ava walked in "god do you two ever stop kissing. I get your married but I ain't gotta see the love like that. Nu uh, you gotta go. This is a" Ava does a hand gesture "Child friendly environment. They ain't gotta see you two loving on each other that's not what they're here to learn." Ava looked at them wide eyed telling them off. Y/n went red at being caught and her cheeks were flushed and Melissa's hand touched Y/n's arm "later"she winked t Y/n. Ava led the kids back into the classroom and Melissa stood up and smiled watching them all sit down. She led Y/n by the arm out of the classroom and kissed her cheek one more time "I've got some teaching to do. Get yourself home and take a soak. Get yourself all  dolled up for when I get home. Maybe i'll teach you some sex ed"She smirked before re-entering her classroom.

Y/n left the school her face red and warm, her wife never failed to make her feel goo(oooo)d about herself.