⛅️ Accidental Kiss: Ayato x Megamo Saikou

*Thank you to @FandomChipBoi for the suggestion, it's shorter than what I would've liked it to be but I hope you enjoy it nevertheless!

Until next time <3*

Megamo walked down the halls of Akademi High, hands behind his back as he surveyed his surroundings.

He was finally back at school, having been able to convince his father to let him return to Akademi.

He understood his father's apprehension and protectiveness, I mean, if you knew there was a psychotic abomination at your child's school, would you let them attend while that murderer was out and about?

Still, he could defend himself and he wouldn't let an Aishi get the better of him.

While he was away, he instructed the other members of the student council to keep an eye on Ayato Aishi and tell him any information they found out.

He wanted to believe that Ayato would be different, that he wouldn't give in to his murderous thoughts and do what his mother did all those years ago, but he was wrong, dead wrong.

Over five students have went missing these past few weeks, and no doubt Ayato had a part to play in that.

It made Megamo sick.

These thoughts plagued his mind on repeat as he walked up the stairs to the third floor; he wanted to do one last check of the building before going to class, searching for any suspicious activity.

Suddenly, he heard a gut wrenching scream coming from around the corner near the toilets.

He ran around the corner, pepper spray gripped tightly in his hand as he stared at the sight before him.

Ayato stood there, a pair of bloody scissors in his grip as he stared at Megamo with a blood covered face.

The red liquid was splattered onto his white shirt and black trousers, along with his pale skin.

What startled Megamo the most, however, was the lifeless body at Ayato's feet.

"I..." Megamo stuttered before getting out of the initial shock of seeing the display before him.

"I knew there was something off about you!" He yelled, holding his pepper spray up, intending to spray Ayato with it.

He hesitated, though, which gave Ayato enough time to smack the pepper spray out of Megamo's hand and attempt to plunge the scissors into his neck.

Megamo held both of Ayato's wrists tightly, trying to push him back.

He knew it.

He knew Ayato Aishi couldn't be trusted, that he was an abomination that should be exterminated, along with the rest of his cursed family.

The pair fought it out, punches and kicks being thrown wherever they could, both trying to overpower each other.

The two were so caught up in their power struggle that they didn't realise the pool of blood that they were about to step on.

And then, just like that, they slipped; Megamo falling backwards as Ayato toppled over and onto him.

Their lips collided the moment Megamo's back smacked against the bloody floor.

Ayato's lips were soft against his own, not fitting his criminal nature.

The two froze, stuck in place as they tried to decipher what was happening.

Seconds, or even minutes -Megamo didn't know- had passed before he pushed Ayato back, his face hot as he breathed heavily.

Ayato stared back at him just as shocked, his lips trembling and his face a light pink.

Megamo quickly scrambled to get up, reaching for his pepper spray as he pointed it at Ayato, conflicted.

But he couldn't do it, he didn't know why.

He put his pepper spray back in his pocket slowly, huffing before walking away, not without saying one last thing.

"If I catch you doing this again, you won't be so lucky." He mumbled before walking away.

Ayato just sat there, covered in blood with a shocked expression on his face.

His chest felt warm as he stared at Megamo's retreating figure.

It felt different than what he felt with Taeko, very different.

All he knew at that moment was that he didn't want Taeko anymore, not when he had felt that electric rush with Megamo.

He wanted Megamo and his kisses over and over again for the rest of his life.

I Love You || Yansim Genderbent Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें