An Unexpected Proposal

Start from the beginning

"What do I say? WHAT DO I SAY!?" Anne yelled in anger. "I say your clearly insane! If you think I'm going to have anything to do with you or your twisted and evil and STUPID plans! You better leave Marcy out of this! She doesn't deserve any of this!" Anne yelled in anger. Darcy sighed. "But Anne, I was her suggestion to have you join us and it was something we couldn't pass up." Darcy said.

"And besides, you wouldn't want to break my heart again would you Anne? I don't want to be alone without you as I just wanted to be with you forever." Marcy spoke form within The Core. Marcy's voice caught Anne's attention as she stared at Darcy "M-Marcy?" Anne asked. "We thought that would get your attention, My Dear." Darcy replied.

Anne's heart broke as she wants to be with Marcy again after everything that's happened, she knew Marcy didn't deserve this as she's going to get Marcy out and forgive her for everything she's done. "Darcy, I'm not joining you!" Anne yelled. "Well that's too bad, we guess we have no choice then." Darcy said. Darcy looks at the two and drops to one knee.

"Our dearest Anne, we've been waiting for you for a long time now." Darcy spoke. Anne's gaze on the hivemind made Anne nervous as she knows what Darcy is about to ask her. "You grace, beauty and strength will make your elegance more perfect as we have been waiting for you to finally come to us at last." Darcy said. "We just have one thing to ask our beautiful and darling star." Darcy said.

Darcy then pull a blue ring box out if her armor and opened it to reveal a blue sapphire ring with a green gem stone in the middle. "Anne Savisa Boonchuy, will you do is the honor of marrying us?" Darcy asked. Anne's eyes widen as her cheeks turned red as a result of this. "And before you have the chance to speak, if you refuse my dear, then everyone you love and hold close to your heart will be wiped from existence." Darcy said.

Anne looked at Darcy and saw she wasn't kidding. "That includes your precious Lover, Marcy Wu, who has been wanting to see you again and just be with you before we silence her." Darcy spoke. "So what's your answer, Boonchuy?" Darcy said with a growl. Anne saw that she's in a position where she can't escape from, Sasha saw this and knew how much Marcy means to Anne but she never knew that Marcy would fall in love with Anne.

Sasha knew Anne was in a position were she can't say no. "Anne, please, we can find another way." Sasha said. "Tick Tock, Boonchuy. We haven't gotten all day." Darcy said. Anne felt her strength retreat as she has no choice. "Yes." Anne whispered. "What was that love?" Darcy spoke. "We couldn't hear you, we need your confirmation." Darcy said. "I said, YES!" Anne yelled.

"Just please, don't hurt Marcy, My Parents or anyone else. I'll do what ever you want just please, don't harm anyone, please." Anne begged. Sasha saw this and knew what has come. "Splendid, my dear." Darcy said. "You will be a fine asset to us my dear." Darcy said. "Guards! Take the rest of them and get them fitted for collars, immediately!" Darcy said.

"Andrias, prepare the chamber for our newest resident. I want her as comfortable as possible while she's here with us." Darcy said. "Yes, My Lord." Andrias replied. The Frobots take Anne's friends to the dungeon as the doors close behind them, now it's just Anne and Darcy. "Well my dear, we have much to do." Darcy said. She then puts her hand on Anne's cheek.

"You'll enjoy everything we have plans for you, it's going to be so romantic." Darcy said. She snaps her fingers as Anne is released from the tentacles as she looks up at Darcy, Darcy removed her helmet as Anne sees the messy hair of Marcy. Her eyes were glowing orange and yellow with red pupils. "Let's go Anne, we have a special surprise for you." Darcy said. Anne stands up as Darcy takes her hand and takes her out of the throne room.

Anne and Darcy were walking down the hallway as Anne saw the tentacles throughout the castle. "Just think of it Anne, when me and you say I do, you'll add the finishing touches to this beautiful castle that I redecorated when I came to power." Darcy said. Anne was cringing as she looks at the ring on her ring finger, she knew that it links her and Darcy together for life. She knew once Marcy is free from The Core, Anne and Marcy are going to be girlfriends.

The thought of Marcy being Anne's girlfriend was something that she didn't expect, she didn't think that she would be dating Marcy at all as she just loved Marcy and Sasha as friends. But Marcy has feeling for her was something shocking to her as Darcy saying that Anne was Marcy's one true love and that Marcy said she doesn't want to be alone without her and that she wanted to be with her forever.

Anne was thinking that another reason why Marcy trapped them in Amphibia was not only for her to be with her friends, but to be with the one she loves. Anne's heart was pounding as she knows who Marcy is in love with, it's her. Anne's eyes teared up as Marcy loves her more than a friend, Anne continued to think about that and knew Marcy did show some signs of having feelings towards her.

Anne saw two double doors as Darcy stopped. "Here we are!" Darcy sang. She opened the two double doors as Anne saw something that wasn't scary at all, she saw stairs leading down something as Darcy walked down the stairs with Anne walking down beside her.

Anne saw a light as she and Darcy entered the chamber as Anne spots the rejuvenation tank that healed Marcy and she sees the mechanical vessel that The Core was in, Darcy sees Anne looking at their old vessel. "Aww Anne, you see our former body as you see we needed a body that we can possess so that we feel alive again." Darcy replied.

Anne looked at The Core as she was wondering why they possessed Marcy. "Why did you possess Marcy, you could have taken someone else instead of a human. Why Marcy?" Anne asked. Darcy looks at Anne and smiled. "Well you see Anne, we're a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds and Monarchs preserved for all eternity. You see we we're created to have the minds of the most intelligent newts in all of Amphibia so we can live for all eternity." Darcy said.

"That's until the rulers of Amphibia were uploaded into our hivemind so that they can rule forever. that's until Andrias' Father, Aldrich was uploaded. Andrias was betrayed by former friends of his and he followed in his father's footsteps in order to make him proud and redeem himself for what his friend did long ago." Darcy said.

Anne was realizing a lot, Andrias was evil because of The Core and his friends ruining his family's legacy. He did like Marcy but had to obey The Core. "So, why did you possess Marcy then?" Anne asked. Darcy then looks at her. "Well, we wanted a host that's the smartest so that we can be alive again. Being in a mechanical shell wasn't doing it for us, so we took your precious Marcy and had her become our host." Darcy said.

Anne was horrified to learn all of this, she looks at Darcy as she smiled. "Well Anne, we have such a lot of preparing to do as it's time to put on the biggest show Newtopia has to offer." Darcy said as she walks towards Anne. Anne backs into a wall as Darcy puts both her arms and hands on the wall, blocking Anne. "Well Anne, I think it's time for to see our bedroom. We're going to have so much fun together, we're going to get all romantic and comfortable in our bed." Darcy said.

Anne blushes and sweats as she's scared of what Darcy is talking about, Darcy holds Anne's hand as she leaves the chamber with Anne following behind her. Anne was so scared of what Darcy has planned for her, and she's about to see what Darcy/The Core is capable of. Darcy smiles as they walk to her and Anne's bedroom as they are going to get all romantic and comfortable. Darcy finds that fun and Anne finds that very scary.

Let the show begin...