Chapter 3

OLIVER POV

I thought I was gonna die. Halfway to the school for The First Day Meets, which were basically a get together to look around the school before the year started, halfway there Neva started dozing off!

I swear this girl is going to kill me one day.

But thankfully, today was not that day. Neva pulled over and parked her bike perfectly neat within the parking slot. She hopped of her leather jacket flapping in the breeze as her hair went with it.

She placed her helmet on the seat and I did the same. "C'mon then!" I called as I ran off towards the school. I heard a groan as her footsteps sped up to follow me.

By the time she speed-walked her way to me I was standing at the entrance which had been bedazzled with sparkles and glitter covering real life flowers, all surrounding a massive banner that read 'Welcome to Phoenix Flower High!'

"A bit much?" Neva asked "Way too much" I agreed as we both rolled out eyes at the extravagant sight.

Neva stuck her hands in her jacket that went down to about her belly button as she muttered "Let's get this over with."

Wow. Something had set her in a really bad mood.

I thought as I watched her stalk into the gleaming entrance.