Chapter 2

OLIVER POV

Her blue eyes stared intensely into mine as she clearly considered telling me or not what was wrong.

She flipped over, Turning away from me so I could only see the back of her head and her long blonde silky hair that went down to her waist.

"Just poor nights sleep" Neva mumbled

She was clearly lying. I had known her for far too long for Neva to be able to fool me. But I played along with it. After all it can't possibly be that bad.

"Nervous?" I asked nudging her back. She squeaked, flipping around to face me again. Her back was very sensitive and it was her weak spot, obviously I used that it my advantage. She glared at me as I smirked, a mischievous glint in my eye.

"For what?" "For the First Day Meets!" I was surprised she had forgotten. Neva usually had every little thing marked down on a calendar, all squared up neat and tidy. "Oh." Realization dawned on her face "Oh!" She shot up from the couch and took off running up the stairs.

I chuckled as I stood up and sat down on the couch where Neva had just been. She hated sports but Eva and Hanti forced her to do track.

A few minutes later Neva came down dressed and ready. "Okay! Let's go." She seemed to be more awake. Then I noticed she had a Bubbl'r in hand. "Lets" I replied as I walked out of the house.

I was halfway down the driveway when I heard an engine roar to life behind me. Before I could even turn around I saw Neva sitting on a motorbike with a helmet on as she drove up to me.

She tossed a spare helmet at me. "Hop on. I'm too tired to walk to today"