1> Adopted

~Kristina~

I woke up by Mrs. Lened talking through the speaker that rang throughout the building, "All girls 3-4 please get dressed and come to the office immediatly!" I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom. I took my spinny pink toothbrush out of the drawer and splattered toothpaste on it. "Woah Kristina.. Let me help you.." Jade said running in the room. She took some toothpaste off and put some water on it before handing it back to me.

"So you guys have to be in the office immediatly?" She asked me putting my hair into a pony-tail. I nodded and spit into the sink before putting some water in my mouth and spitting it back out.

Jade quickly brushed her teeth before brushing her hair and walking to the room we shared. She went to my drawer and picked me out a white shirt with jean shorts. She put it on me and then she allowed me to leave.

I skipped down the stairs, "Kristina, you are late." Mrs.Lened told me. "S-sorry." I apologized to her and went to stand in line. There were about 6 girls standing beside me. "All of them are now here so you can now see which one you would like to adopt Mr.Hood." Mrs. Lened told a teenager who was tall and wearing black jeans and a white tank top with a weird design on it. I squealed, he was adopting!

"I'd like to adopt her." He declared pointing at me. "M-me?" I stuttered. "Yep you." He said again. "Okay Mr.Hood you can start signing papers while Kristina goes and gets packed." Mrs. Lened told the tall boy. I nodded and ran up to my room swinging the door open. "Jade!" I screamed and ran up to her. She was reading her first grade book, she is 7. "What-What?" she asked probably surprised I was screaming.

"A tall man with dark brown hair and brown eyes wants to adopt me!!" I joyfully told her giving her a hug. "That's awesome Kristina!" She said swinging me around. "Can you help me get packed?" I asked her and she nodded.

She opened the closet door and pulled out my 2 suitcases that had been left from when I was dropped off here. She opened them up and we started to stuff my items into the blue suitcase. After we were done she handed me the pink suitcase and we started to walk down the stairs. "Well, Kristina, I'm Calum. Call me dad though." Dad picked me up. I nodded, "Okay." He picked up my 2 suitcases and we headed out the door.

"Wait!" I yelled turning around and rushing back inside, Dad right behind me. I hugged Jade tight, "I'll miss you Jade. I love you." I told her. She was crying... "I'll miss you so much Kristina, have a good life with Calum." She told me and handed me a box. I opened it and there was a picture from when I was 1 and she was 5 and we were eating icecream. "Thanks Jade!" I hugged her again. "Bye!" I waved to everyone.
-xoxo-
Jade