"In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker. So, uh... that would be a hard pass for me." "That's gonna be a no for me." The boys said and we both chuckled. "I get it, your scared." I chuckled and Kiara smirked "I'm not scared." "It's kind of cute." Kiara said and I frowned, I know she was being funny but I couldn't help but feel jealous. "It's the pecker thing... I'm not scared." "Nah, You should've just led with that." I muttered and Kiara nodded "You don't have to be scared. We'll do it." Kiara said and my eyes widened "What?!?" I questioned and she narrowed her eyes at me "Um yeah, yeah we'll do it." "Okay, just, you know, be careful." Pope said and Kiara smirked "I'll be so careful." He said and JJ cleared his throat "Um I know you'll be fine... Just, uh, holler if you need anything, okay?" He said and I nodded then I crawled into the drain and groaned "We'll, uh... we'll holler back." "Very helpful. Thank you." Kiara said and I sighed "Why do I get roped into these messes." I muttered and we got to the catch basin.

I looked through the dirty trash water and groaned "Kiara, Liv, you guys find anything yet?" "Yeah, Kie, do you see the gun?" The boys asked and tossed a few soda cans "Nothing." Kiara yelled and I sighed. "It's probably at the bottom of the catch basin." Pope yelled and Kiara tossed a soda can back "People are so shitty." She muttered and I felt something on the bottom of the catch basin and i frowned "Guys, I think I found something." I yelled to the boys and groaned "Ugh, gross." "Wait, you got it?" JJ yelled and Kiara sat next to me. "Is it the gun?" Pope yelled and I pulled the item up from the water and it looked like a dead animal and I screamed "Pope! Pope!" "Oh my God! You guys, there's something dead in here!" Kiara and I yelled and threw it back into the water. "Is it- Like a person?" Pope yelled and Kiara screamed as it touched her "Oh my God!" "There's something dead. I repeat... there is something dead in here!" Kiara and I yelled then I felt something hard with my foot.

"Kie, don't touch it. That's how you get worms." "Did you find the gun? Is it Gavin?" JJ and Pope yelled and I pulled up the gun and I smiled "What is it? Is it Gavin? Do you see the gun, Kie? Do you see anything?" "Don't touch it! Kie, is it a gun?" Pope and JJ yell and Kiara sighed "You guys owe us for life!" She yelled and I nodded.

Third Person POV

Rafe and Barry heard screams and they listened in "Did you find the gun? Is it Gavin?" JJ and Pope yelled and Rafe frowned "What is it? Is it Gavin? Do you see the gun, Kie? Do you see anything?" "Don't touch it! Kie, is it a gun?" Pope and JJ yelled and Rafe scoffed "They're in the sewer... Flush them out." Rafe said not knowing that Olivia was down there and Barry frowned "You flush that pipe, you gonna kill the rat... what if yo girl down there?" Barry questioned and Rafe frowned "Yeah. She wouldn't be stupid enough to be down there." He told him and Barry took a step closer to him. "The last thing you need is more dead bodies
showing up around this bitch. You realize
what you're doing if you do that?" Barry asked and Rafe sighed "If you wanna be a pussy, you can leave." "Do you not realize
what you are doing, bro?" Barry said and Rafe stepped closer "Get the hell out of the way." He muttered then Barry nodded "All right, then. All right, then, tough guy." Barry said and smirked "You don't wanna be here for this, go find the truck, okay?" Rafe threw him the keys and Barry left him to flush the pipes.

Pope and JJ both leaned forward listening to Kiara and Liv "What if Ward put Gavin in the sewer, dude?" JJ muttered and Pope frowned as he heard something "Hold on." He muttered while JJ just ignored him. "That makes so much sense." JJ said and Pope held his ear closer to the grate "Do you hear that?" Pope asked and JJ frowned "What?" "Listen." Pope muttered then JJ and Pope listened in on the noise.

Meanwhile Liv and Kie both heard water rushing and frowned as water rose into the catch basin "Oh, shit. Guys?" "Guys, the water!" The girls yelled to the boys and they frowned "Shit! Kiara, Liv, get out of there now!" Pope yelled to the girls and they went up to the way they came but water came rushing in. "We don't have time! Guys!" "Shit! Oh no! Kie!" Kiara and Liv yelled and they tried going up to the manhole up top.