Her hair is long and luscious, it cascades down her back in soft waves or curls, embodying the essence of femininity and allure. Her hair is golden or silky, catching the light and illuminating her presence.

"My child," isang maganda at misteryosong babae ang lumitaw sa harapan namin. She held my hand and I could my spine shivered. "I apologized for forsaking you your dearest love. I, the Goddess of Love and Beauty, can not stand seeing my child be punished of eternal pain by entirely loving a beautiful maden." Her lovely voice made me feel at ease.

The goddess possesses an ethereal and graceful stature, with a body that seems to embody timeless beauty. Her figure is curvaceous—pert breasts, a slender waist, and enticing hips—all perfectly proportioned. Every movement of her body exudes elegance and allure, captivating anyone who beholds her.

I knelt down in front of her. "Please, I know I am not a perfect daughter but c-can you bring her back to me?" I became desperate.

"I apologized for not granting you your wish for this is all part of the agreement we had sealed." She said calmly. "I understand if you will throw hatred upon me. But I will assure you that your mortal will be safe at my hands."

"I will entrust her to you," I said whole-heartedly.

"My child, upon seeing you loving and honoring each other, despite of living in this cruel world, I am very much enthusiasts and proud that thy love proved that my divine beauty and love will make this world a colorful and meaningful realm."

"But sometimes it led us to a sorrowful tragedy." Payak akong napangiti.

"You are as kind as your lover," her voice is soothing as her aura. "I witnessed everything from above. I've been watching thee for I am fascinated of what thy love can do. I will not vow to make your paths intersect again but I vow you her safety under my care."

"C-can you please give her my deepest apology? I made everything turned into a mess. I ruined her. I took away her dreams. I broke her."

I felt a warm embrace from the deity. The heaviness inside me started to feel light. "Let your tears flow and I will carry all your sorrow. Let me be the one to take all your pain. For this is all I could do for now."

Naramdaman ko ang patuloy na pagpatak ng mainit na likido sa aking balikat. Her tears felt like saving me from this misery. As if she was absorbing the negativity inside me.

"Please, tell her that changes may come but I will love her tomorrow like yesterday," I tried not let my guard down this time.

Aphrodite disconnected from the hug. "Soon hearts will play in tune. I should go now." She held my cheeks and wiped my tears. "I'll watch you from above."

After that, she and the light immediately disappear.

"Hoy, Kyrie!" Gulat akong napatingin kay Cassie na ngayon ay nakakunot ang noo sa akin. "So anong kwento?" Pagtataray pa nito sa akin.

"She just disappeared." Maikli kong sagot.

"Seryoso kasi," halos ngumuso na si Cassie para lang makakuha ng sagot.

"I just made the long story short." Nagkibit-balikat na lang ako.

"How?" Tanong naman ni Shai. "Paanong nawala na lang siya bigla?"

"Kasi po bampira talaga siya. Pagsikat na pagsikat ng araw, naging abo na lang siya." Natawa na lang ako sa sarili kong kalokohan. "Seriously, guys, you wouldn't believe if I tell you the whole story. It was too painful to even reminisce it." Ngumiti na lang ako sa kanila.

"By the way, what's our plan after graduation?" Rich diverted our attention. "Vacation? Any ideas?"

"Oh please, ni hindi ko pa nga sure kung ga-graduate ba talaga ako o hindi." Sambit ni Cassie na ikinatawa lang namin. "Alam niyo 'yon, ni hindi pa nga tayo nakakapag-final defense."