"Alright, please take care of yourself, princess."

-------------------

"Alright, Hero, you'll spar with Harley this time. And show me just how much you want to work," I smiled with a snap of my fingers.

"Don't bore me," Harley chuckled.

"Not too hard, Harley," I warned as Harley sighed.

"Fine," he whined.

I smiled when I saw the improvement. Hero worked till he was sweating like crazy, unlike the first time he didn't even break a sweat.

His techniques were mediocre but his natural talent was showing. He showed strength and precision.

Harley was pretty happy with the spar as Hero upped the tempo.

Speed is good. Form is good. Footwork needs work. I took mental notes.

Then Harley knocked Hero down with a bow.

"The evaluation is complete, Snow," Harley smiled as I dismissed him.

"So what did you think about yourself, Hero?" I asked gently.

"Oh, um, judging from Harley's fast footwork I'll need some training on speed and agility," he reported.

"And?" I continued.

"Technique?" He asked as I nodded.

"Let's add flexibility on the table. Follow me," I grinned.

We warmed up by stretching then continued on to do taichi, planking, pull ups, push ups, obstacle course running, swimming, jogging, sprints, and a breakfast break.

"Jeez, is this how the princess always trained?" He asked panting.

"No, not always. But we need to push all of you to your limits if you ever want to defeat the best knights in 4 months," I laughed.

As we were eating Vincent and Mary walked towards us.

"Princess?! Hero?! What are you two doing here so early?!" Mary asked.

"Hero wanted some overtime so we started 4 am," I answered.

"Can I join?!" Mary pleaded.

"I'm out. That's too early for me," Complained Vincent.

And the day went on as normal, giving Mary and Vincent their normal exercises, I'd do taichi and yoga with Vincent then I'd watch Mary try and climb the tree, and I gave Hero his specialized obstacle course that he had to complete within a certain time.

But Arian didn't show today. I was disappointed. Arian had a lot of potential.

"You better be done in 10 seconds, Hero!" I screamed from the sidelines.

"Y-Yes, princess," he huffed.

"Vincent, don't you dare drop before time," I said, threateningly.

"Yes, Princess..." he strained.

"Faster, Mary! Pick your feet up!" I shouted.

"Yes, Princess!" She whooped.

I was happy with this team. And they were happy with me. We talked a lot after training and we became friends. After a few days Arian did come back and he was more determined than ever to try the stair case again.

"You can do it, Arian!" Mary cheered as Arian stopped at the 4th step.

"Yeah! Don't be a wimp--! Ow!" Vincent groaned as Mary smacked the back of his head.

"Come on, Arian! Do it for the team!" Hero encouraged.

The moment he finally got the gull to jump onto the 5th step he fell off because of the sound of the cymbals.

"I'm sorry..." Arian apologized.

"It's alright, Arian. We'll try again next time. Everyone, do your normal work outs," I smiled as the three knights went on to continue their day.

"It's already been a week! I can't do this... The knights were right... I'm just a chicken," Arian complained.

"Arian, snap out of it. This isn't a pity party. You're the best knight here, but you're the only one that brings yourself back to the beginning. 5 steps forward 10 steps back," I said seriously.

"I know you're trying, and I appreciate it. But since you insist on being 'just a chicken' then I won't be able to help you... Take a break, Arian. Come back when you're ready," I smiled sympathetically.

I walked back to check on the three knights and saw they were doing their training properly without me, even Vincent, surprisingly.

But Vincent still struggled a bit on speed and flexibility, he was a big guy after all.

"Mary! Vincent! Hero! Come here!" I shouted as their heads turned to me and they jogged over.

They saluted and waited for my command.

"I'll be teaching all of you something new," I smiled.

The three knights glanced at one another in fear and excitement.

Knowing that my new exercise would cause them great struggle or fun.

They followed me into the forest as I summoned a few of my spirits who were holding instruments.

"Today, I'll be teaching you how to dance!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°