Prologue: Becoming A Shinobi

Blood dripped down from the corners of the Y/n's mouth, resting against the tree. He placed his hand over the wound on his chest as he slowly bled out.

'Is this where I died?' The young man thought.

The young man was coughing up blood; his vision was blurry, but he could see a figure approaching. He couldn't hear what they were saying, and it sounded muffled.

He slowly closed his eyes, accepting the fate of his death.

...

Y/n let out a gasp, placing a hand over his chest. He looked down only to find bandages wrapped around his chest. He looked around the room before focusing on a beautiful purple-haired woman sitting on a chair.

"Am I... in heaven?" His voice sounded rough and dry.

The woman chuckled before getting up from her seat and over to the young man, "No, but it's nice to see you awake."

"Who are you?" He stared at her with a wary expression.

"My name is Rin. I'm also called Suzune, a teacher at Hebijo Clandestine Girls Academy," she introduced herself.

 I'm also called Suzune, a teacher at Hebijo Clandestine Girls Academy," she introduced herself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"And your name is...?"

"Y/n," the young man said, looking around the infirmary.

"How did you end up in this state?" Rin asked.

Rin noticed Y/n's entire body tremble in fear as his face turned pale.

The young woman sighed, "If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to."

He shook his head, "No, it's okay... Whatever it was, it looked human, but it didn't at the same time."

A severe expression formed on Rin's face, 'He was attacked by a Yoma and managed to survive...'

She adjusted her glasses, "I can't allow you to leave this place, though."

"Huh?" Y/n looked at her with confusion.

Rin explained the reason behind Hebijo Clandestine Girls Academy and excellent and evil shinobis to Y/n. It looked like his brain was going to fry from information overload.

"That doesn't explain why I can't leave," Y/n muttered.

"What attacked you was a terrible demon called a Yoma. You're lucky to be alive, and you'll most likely get targeted again."

Rin continued, "We will help you train to fight them. You're not even a shinobi, and you survived to tell me this."

"Evil accepts all," she outstretched a hand, "What do you say?"

Y/n winced but shook her hand, "Okay."

"You'll call me Master Suzune or Sensei from now on."

Next day

Senran Kagura: Jack Of All Tradesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें