Embarrassment slammed into me as I coughed, trying to cover up my pink cheeks as I got out of bed and walked towards Soobin, curiosity consuming me to see what he was looking at. I instantly rolled my eyes at the height recording on the wall, slapping the back of his head before lazily walking back to bed, wanting to snuggle underneath my warm blanket.

"Now that we're stuck together, I see you're a very violent person," Soobin teased.

I was going to reply to Soobin when the door busted open, revealing the twins panting in their usual Bob the Builders pajamas. I shook my head and sat on my bed, watching them glare at Soobin who had both of his hands up in surrender as if they had just caught him doing something wrong.

"なぜ彼はここにいるのですか? 彼は別の部屋で寝るはずではなかったのですか?"(why is he here? Wasn't he supposed to sleep in another room?) Maki questioned, his eyes still trained on Soobin.

"Doesn't he sleep there?" Taki questioned with confusion. 'He' referring to my stepfather.

"He does," Maki answered.

"What do you both want?" I asked, bringing them out of their own conversation irritated by too many noise on an early morning.

"We're taking the both of you out," Maki answered with a wide smile.

"Where?" Soobin asked curiously as my head snapped to him, shocked.

"To the mall," Taki answered in a 'duh' tone.

"Why are we going to the mall?" I asked.

"You ask too many questions," Taki and Maki answered at the same time. "Get changed." Then they both shut the door and left Soobin and I in peace.

"Get out," I blurted.

Soobin plastered on a fake shocked expression. "Why?"

"I don't want to you to see me get change."

"I already seen all of that," Soobin answered with a huge boyish grin on his face, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall.

I laughed and grabbed a pillow, throwing it at his face hard before ushering him outside then locking the door before he could even say a single word. I shook my head with a smile on my face before getting changed.

I only brought a few outfits with me since I wasn't going to stay long and most of my outfits were packed by Harin before I left. I opened up my small suitcase I brought with me and realised that Harin had sectioned the outfits and to my surprise, they weren't showing heaps of skin. I picked out a light grey crop top with a thin sweater on top and a pair of blue baggy jeans and together with white air force topping off with a light blue creamy handbag. I looked into the small mirror and let my hair down and curled the end of my hair a bit and applied some light makeup which had me smile.

I unlocked the door to see a pissed-off Soobin, already dressed in his outfit as he leaned against the wall just opposite of my bedroom door. His jaw suddenly dropped at the sight of me whilst I tried not to drool over him. He wore a white t-shirt paired with a denim blue jacket with black Jeans. He had a pair of sunglasses hanging from the middle of his shirt as he completed the whole look with a pair of grey-ish colored converse shoes.

It was far from the bad boy outfit I was used to seeing but I was still really impressed.

"I forgive you now," Soobin's face lit up with a smile as I arched an eyebrow at him in confusion. "I was pissed at you for locking me out but now that I see why, I forgive you."

I rolled my eyes, avoiding eye contact until the pink disappeared from my cheeks as I slapped his hard chest with the back of my hand. I heard him chuckle as I could feel my cheeks get even hotter, now wanting to quickly get out of the house. After a few minutes of searching, Soobin and I have found the twins sitting on the porch, pointing out women who walked by to see if they were hot or not which I thought was very cruel so I smacked the back of their heads as their punishment.

"She's so violent," Maki commented with a pout as Soobin instantly nodded in agreement.

I rolled my eyes at their stupidity yet I couldn't help but smile at their carefree attitude.

"So how did you and Aera meet?" I could hear Taki ask Soobin as they walked side by side.

I haven't realised until now but the twins wore something similar every day. The twins were both wearing grey coloured t-shirts and black sweat pants, completing their outfits by wearing white vans. I could imagine Harin here shouting, "DAMN TWINS BACK AT IT WITH THE WHITE VANS!" I have told Harin about the twins and she was so desperate to meet them that she had to put it on her bucket list.

"Through her step-sister," Soobin answered calmly yet distant.

I arched an eyebrow as something triggered in my mind yet I couldn't get a hold of it. I clenched my jaw, closing my eyes as I tried remembering but I couldn't and I was so desperate to remember. I tried racking my brain once more at this strange feeling, grabbing a hold of Maki's arm as I kept my eyes shut tightly, biting my lip and trying to remember but couldn't. And that irritated me.

"Aera, are you okay?" Maki asked concerned laced in his voice.

I took deep breaths and stopped trying to remember as I let go of Maki's arm and nodded. I could see Taki and Soobin look at me, concern and confused written all over their faces before I waved them off like a fly, telling them that they had nothing to worry about. My eyes took in the sunny view, the street was lit with children in their front yards playing with their siblings, shouting out tag or their sibling's names.

And then it hit me.

"We're walking to the mall?" I asked, horrified.

Maki nodded in confusion, looking back as I did the same and realised we were already down the street. I frowned as I looked down at my shoes as Taki followed my eyes and realized why I asked. He laughed and patted me on the head, something that would soothe me. "If your feet hurts, ask Soobin to give you a ride on his back."

My eyes widened at Maki's wink. "Taki and I are too old and I'm sure you'd break our backs if we were to carry you."

I let out a laugh that had Maki's face relax before swinging an arm around my shoulders protectively as we both walked behind Soobin and Taki who were both deep in a conversation about video games. I breathed in the fresh, cool air and thanked god for this day because I needed it.

I needed this day.