"See you Jiah."

"Bye eomma."

There was a minute of silence as Harin and I munched on our pancakes. My mind whirled with questions like, is Soobin and his boys that dangerous? Are they even good at school? Do they even come to school?

"It gets lonely here sometimes," Harin whispered, breaking the silence as she played with her pancakes with her fork.

"Keep going," I insisted, finishing off the last piece of my delicious pancake.

"Eomma and appa are always working, even on weekends and so I would spend my lonely times here in this big house all by myself," Harin sighed. "That is before I met Yeonjun a year ago."

"Did Yeonjun change all of that?" I asked, curiosity consuming me.

"Yes, he is the wild in my life and I loved it and I still do," Harin answered with a distant look in her eyes as a smile appeared on her face. "He's just everything to me."

A smile tugged on my lips, truly happy that my step-sister has found someone like that and I envied her. I got up and placed my plate in the sink as Harin did the same a few minutes later.

"I hope you find someone who makes your life so much more interesting," Harin whispered with a smile, her eyes already telling me who it is. "Someone who makes you happy."

I let out a small smile, letting her believe that I agree.

A horn was honked outside as Harin's eyes instantly lit up. She grabbed my hand, took my phone and hers that were sitting on the counter and bolted out the house as if she was trying to get the last shoe they had in stock.

"Jagiya!" Harin squealed at the sight of Yeonjun getting out the car and opening his arms wide for her whilst she ran and jumped onto him.

Suddenly, I could feel someone's eyes on me as my eyes shifted towards the car windows yet I couldn't see anything since they were tinted.

"Come on Aera, you're in the passenger seat," Yeonjun said as he opened the passenger door for me.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I gave him a confused look but he only gave me a wink. I bit my lip and got into the passenger seat as Soobin was staring straight ahead with one arm on the wheel and his eyes, never moving.

God he looked so good.

"Hey Aera-ah!" Taehyun exclaimed happily, patting me on the shoulder.

"Hi Hyun," I replied with a smile, suddenly feeling his eyes on me.

I looked to Soobin and as our eyes met, a tingling sensation shivered through my skin and the butterflies in my stomach went wild.

I cleared my throat and smiled, his eyes widened by just an inch. "Hi Soobin."

Soobin rolled his eyes before he started the and began to back out of the driveway. "Hey."

It was five minutes into the drive until I realised it was very quiet and that the radio was not turned on. I reached out towards the radio as I could feel everyone's eyes on my hand. I turned the radio on and the song Justin Bieber Baby came on. Suddenly, Harin started singing to it loudly as Soobin rolled his eyes, a smile tugging on my lips.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking at Soobin.

"We're going to the mall," Soobin answered with a duh look.

We were at the crowded mall in just minutes as Soobin parked his car and Harin already shooing Yeonjun out of his seat since she was in the middle.

"Okay, so we will meet each other here in two hours," Harin and Yeonjun announced together as they both looked at each other and winked.