Just pure silence.

All I could see was the black of the ocean; a slight blue hue radiating above the water and then, even that, too, disappeared in the dark.

Minho had been long knocked out and sprawled across the boat in the same position before, if you were to come from beneath you'd never guess someone was inside. The boat was deep enough to hold another person without being able to see either one.

What Minho failed to realize was the dangerous creature lurking right under his boat ready to attack.

The creature quickly emerged from the water ready to strike at whoever could have potentially been residing in the lifeboat.

As fast as he had pulled his blade, he put it down.

This man was beautiful, diabolical in beauty. The creature gazed at the man much longer than he should've because he had already begun to stir in his sleep.

The creature scratched his forehead in confusion.

"Why didn't just kill him?" He shook his head grabbing onto the boat, maybe he'd let this human live.

With the flick of his tail, the siren was quickly trying to return the stupidly handsome man back to shore so he wouldn't become another monsters snack.

"Why am I even doing this?"

The siren quickly shoved the ship onto the rocky shore slightly cutting himself on a sharp rock.

He hissed in pain slapping the rock with his hand only causing himself more pain

"We'll shit, that hurt!"

The siren heard a groan coming from the lifeboat "Oh boy, I think it's time for me to go."

Before he could fully get away Minho had seen his tailed body speeding through the waters.

The truth is, Minho had been awake for a long time but, was too afraid to open his eyes fearing what the siren may try with him.

Instead, he was saved. The siren had pushed him to shore.

Minho sat up confused and shocked.

"What just happened?"

He stood up quickly hopping out of the boat making sure to back away from the water Incase the creature was to come back. 

Even though it had just saved me I was on the lookout, you never know what would be lurking nearby.

I slowly back my way out of the beach and onto the towns land.

"I'm telling you guys the truth, A siren did save me!"

Seungmin just laughed at him shaking his head.

"Hyung, I know you're grieving right now but, there's no way a siren saved you. A male siren to beat it all."

Changbin joined in on the laughter "Hyung it's just not possible."

"I'm being serious guys, I saw them." The younger boy just laughed