"Jagiya, where are you?"

Ship: Minsung
  - Fluff
  - Non-idol producer Han
  - Dori
  - Mini story

After a long day at JYPe, Minho was ready to come home and just chill out, cuddle with his lover and play with their cats.

"Jagiya, I'm home!" Minho yelled as he lazily roamed around the apartment he shared with his love.

"Where is that silly little critter?" He questioned to himself.

Usually, before he can even fully open the door, Jisung would be there waiting for him with their 3 cats ready to ask him a million questions and smother him with affection but, today he was nowhere to be found.

"Hannie~ I'm home!" Minho had never been one to openly accept affection unless it came from Jisung. Occasionally he'd accept a hug or a mini cuddle session from his members on a good day. That's why he was sad he hadn't been hugged yet.

"Jisung! Where are you!" The older started to worry before he remembered there was a bedroom he hadn't checked as well.

Just as he had been busy, so was Jisung. They had both been working on projects with their groups. Han had been coming home late and staying up way past regular sleeping hours so to say Minho was surprised to find the younger asleep, would be a lie.

Jisung had been pulling all nighters nearly all week. He'd occasionally get a couple hours of sleep whenever Minho was away. 

The elder sighed in relief realizing that he was home and safe before he got his things ready to wash up before continuing with his day.

It was around 7pm before her had finally decided to wake up. Minho jumped slightly when he felt to arms snake around his chest and hug him from behind.

"Hyung, it's just me!" The younger couldn't contain his laughter. The taller sighed putting the papers he was looking at back onto the counter before turning around facing Jisung.

He sighed to himself picking him up setting him on the table behind them.

"What am I ever going to do with you Hannie?" The younger put on an act pouting his lips and thinking for a long time.

Minho just chuckled silently before peppering him with kisses.

"Ya, you're going to bruise my face with how hard you're kissing me!" The older backed off not touching the younger at all turning back to the counter trying to see how far Jisung would make it this time.

Sometimes when he said this he'd completely turn away from him to tease the other a bit. Jisung always caved in at some point and dragged Minho back to him.

Five..four..three.. there it is.

The younger was already whining pulling him back over towards him.

"I'm surprised you made it to three."

"You're such a tease Hyung."

"Only to you Hannie~"

They both just sat there in each others embrace completely forgetting about the rest of the world.

Until Dori got jealous of Minho and knocked over a cup of water onto him.

Leave a comment on what I should do next!