Chapter 17: Destroy

Start from the beginning

"Do you serve here a high class liquor? The strong one?" patuloy na niya habang nakatingin sa ibang dereksyon.

Sinamaan ko naman ng tingin ang waiter kaya nag-iba din ito ng tingin at hindi na tumingin sa dibdib ni Andrea.

Good, dahil kung hindi niya ihihiwalay yang mata niya sa mga dibdib ni Andrea ako mismo ang maghihiwalay ng mata n'ya! Literal ko talagang aalisin yang mga mata n'ya bwisit sya!

At teka ano daw? Ano sabi ni Andrea? The strong liquor?

"Yes, ma'am we have"

"Good, give me the one please." She said with a flirty smile.

At yung kumag na waiter halos makanda dapa naman sa pagsunod porque nginitian s'ya.

"Why sudden ordering a strong liquor?" I am about to ask that question when Jessica spoke.

"Well, to ease my nerves.... I felt so tired." Bored na bored naman na sagot nito.

"B-but.... It is bad for your health."

"Nah.... I'm fine Jessica I am not a child anymore beside for the past few years I manage to drink different high or the strongest liquor when you are in this kind of business, and be a mistress to entertain some stock holder one day you'll see yourself drinking those poison." She said as if it a matter of fact.

"But... we thought it is Paul Perez who often attending your business matter."

"You guys just thought that, but you never saw us when it became to business." Makahulugang sabi nito.

I know Andrea she can be a monster when it comes to a business and that's not possible it's run to her blood.

Her late father is known for being a business magnet he can make the world upside, down. While her late mother is a great mistress, a host she never fails her husband to amaze him when he needed a help to lunch their business.

That's also the reason why many businessmen wanted to see the heiress of Sandoval being their sibling is a big factor for them because they know she carry that amazing talent and dedication of her parent.

While my father is smart too he also the founder who help the father of Andrea. But my mother is not like of Andrea's mother, my mom more often a manipulator, she's the bossy and the nagger she's also one of the best designer who create the outstanding furniture we have for decades together with Andrea's mom knowledge each country, but despite of that I know my mom is a great mother.

"I'm sorry.... Iyon kasi ang nakakarating saming balita... by the way what with you and Paul?" sabi ni Jessica mukhang handa na niya itanong ang mga bagay na gumugulo sa isip nya.