"You two went on a jail?" shocks are all written at Jessica face.

"Hmmm... Yeah" Jessie said while nodded na parang bang isang katatawanan lang sinabi niya. "Because this girl beside me is hella hot! All guys out there want her..." then she look at Andrea. "We join a body shot--"

A body shot?! Someone's licking and kissing her body! And by just thinking of that I want to break his neck of that whoever bastard of he is!

"--And then 'The oh! So yummy guy' that Andy's partner went gone wild! That poor guy almost striping his clothes just for Andy but the catch is that moron guy had a girlfriend then she's starting screaming and indulge a fight! If you, we're only there at that time you'll gonna lough so hard when Andy punch her face so hard!" tawang-tawa pang sabi nito.

"Your so mean, don't you?" naniningkit ang mga matang sabi ni Andrea.

"What? I just stating how bitch you are..." saka ito humagikgik.

"She can make any man crazy over her by just staring at them, every place we go it is impossible she didn't recognize by others, no one can resist her, no one can say no to Andrea Jane Sandoval." Ngiting-ngiti itong tumingin kay Jessica.

"That's too much description, Jessie." Nailing na sabi ni Andrea.

"No! I am not, even my fiancée here" sabay turo nito kay Paul. "Love her so damn much." Saka nito inikot ang mata.

"Stop it, fiancée." Naiiling na sagot dito ni Paul, ni hindi man lang itinama ang sinabi ng fiancée niya!

"By the way I may look like rude at you just a while ago, but I am nicer than this bitch beside me." Baling naman ni Jessie kay Jessica saka tumatawang itinuro si Andrea.

"Jessie!" Paul gave her a warning tone.

"Oh! Shut up fiancée! Your being too protective at her again she's not a baby anymore." Jessie said then roll her eyes.

"Looks like the other bitch here are jealous" Andrea teasing her.

"Well I won't deny it, who wouldn't? I always jealous at you specially when this my freaking fiancée around and treating you more likely his fiancée than me." She said that as if it's a matter of fact.

But as like what Paul does, instead of defending herself she just lough at her.

"Hmp! So back at you Mrs. Espinoza.... Want to come with us? You know sometimes girls need to be alone without their husband, boyfriend nor fiancée." Ngiting-ngiti nitong alok kay Jessica.

I think she's a little bit tipsy.