Episode 38

Plan started,next Aryan/shahana nd karan/reha sangeet function.

Every one came back to Kmk mansion. (When Ranbir nd prachi was talking and coming inside) Ranbir didn't move from anywhere.

Prachi_ranbir come let's go. I am feeling sleepy. Come on Ranbir anyone may see us.
Aryan_ranbir come let's go.
Shahana_I am going to sleep bye bye.
Reha_shahana wait I will also come.
They went inside.
Shahana_mumma.... Papa??
Then two went inside. (Aryan nd prachi).
Aryan_Dad?
Pallavi_prachi beta if your feeling sleepy means why you went out?
Prachi_actually mummji??
Aliya_say prachi? Where you guys went??
Aryan_I will say!!we went to eat ice cream!
Pragya_Ice cream?? If you want to eat ice cream means you guys can eat in house.
Reha_mom! Soon me nd Aryan going to get marriage. So before marriage we thought to eat ice cream so we went.
Aliya_okay! Then why shahana came with you guys?? If your guys are going in couples means why she came??
Shahana was sad listening aliya word. She remember her bad moment. She was fearing.[Her body was shivering].Every one noticed this.
Aryan_karan also came with us.
Aliya_ohh!
Shahana (shout) _Just shut up! No no I will not go to that balwant house. No I will not marry aditya. He will tortured me. (She fainted)
Aryan catch her and cared in bridal style.
Aliya (shout) _aryan leave her.you should not take her in your amrs. Only reha have that rights.
Aryan(shouted in high voice) _just shut up! You don't have any rights to order me! Only my dad nd shahana can order me not you. One more thing also disha ma can order me. I believe her more than you. If I marry reha because of you. I self hate me.
Aliya_what that disha nd shahana did to you? Disha always come near your father. Same shahana did to you.
Aryan_don't utter a word against disha ma or shahana. I love them alot.
Aliya_you are engaged with reha. Also shahana is engaged with karan. And one more thing I am your mother not disha.
Aryan_if I engaged reha it is okay but I always love my shahana.
Aliya_shahana is your ex.
Aryan_stop it she is not my any ex. She is only my ex right not your ex.
Reha(shout) _aryan plz stop it.
Purab_aryan this is not a right time.
Aryan_what is there is right time Or wrong time??
Abi_aryan plz take shahana and go up.
Pragya_aryan beta I know how much you had suffered we are sorry for what all we did. But now shahana is not well. I really don't know why she always fainting.
Aliya_maybe she may pregnant??
Abi slapped aliya nd he said_not a word against my daughter.
Pragya_what she did to you aliya? First you hate my bulbul she is also died then me but I am alive after me disha came you spoiled her life. But we three are not related to you...but shahana what she did to you? she is also your brother blood. Then why you hate her??
Aliya_because she destroy my son life.
Aryan_no mom! We only destroy her life. You all also me we only give her a pain! She even try to kill her many time.
Pragya_what?
Reha_That time only I came to see her and save her. If I didn't go means we will not get... (Crying)
Prachi_if reha didn't go means we will not get shahana. Ma you will not get your daughter... Papa you will not get your princess.. We three will not get our sister. (Crying)
Ranbir_she has sacrificed many things in her life...first her family then her true love.
Aryan_you know why I am calling you ma if I am angry with you. Because she only said me that give the respect to word of mother. She only sacrificed many things for us.
Pragya sat down and started to cry. Pallavi console.
Pallavi_pragya now we got our shahana. Plz don't cry.
Pragya_I only got her!!but she had got hurt many times of us. I failed as a mother. She never said this to anyone. Think pallavi..how she had suffered many times. Without a family we smashed many things from her mainly her true love.