Episode 23

Disha came to mehra mansion,

Aliya_bhai why she came here?
Abi_that is between me and my sister disha.
Aliya_I am your biological sister. And that bitch disha is not your sister.
Purab_mind your words aliya.
Aliya_wow purab! When you saw disha you fell again to her. Don't forget I am your wife aliya purab khanna mother of aryan purab khanna. Don't forgot that.
Aryan_mom just stop! You are not feeling well and next time I hear disha aunt or shahana name in this house.(he shouted with angry).
Everyone was shocked to see aryan behaving to aliya like this for shahana.
Ranbir_aryan calm down!
Aryan came to reality.
Aryan_okay sorry everyone! Sorry mom! I am going to my room.

Aliya pov,

Aryan today for that mid class girl you shouted me! And you support that disha...... I never leave you Aryan! You are only my son. Never I will let that disha come near to you and my purab.
Disha your time start now! Wait and watch I will make you life hell bitch.

Pov ends

Aryan change his dress and opened the window and jump from there. Some car was standing. He went inside the car and sit down.

Aryan_did you find him?
Someone_yes sir! We found him and he is in our guest house.
Aryan_then go to guest house.

In guest house,
Aryan cover his face and went inside in the room.(the man was sitting in the chair his hand tied in the chair. And his eyes was closed with a towel.

Man_who the hell are you?? Why did you kidnapped me?
Aryan_shut up you bitch you just answer my question I will leave you.
Man_what? Answer you need from me??
Aryan_i want answer that if that aliya mehra really got a heart attack.
Man_why did you need this?? I am a doctor I can not say about my patient to someone else mainly like you bitch.
Aryan got angry_just kill him and throw some where else?
Man got scared_okay sir I will say you. She didn't got any heart attack! She said me to say to her family member! And she give me extra money. So I said to all mehra, khanna and kholi member.I also said her that I can't do this.. She black mail to do this or she will kill my family. I was scared. Sorry
Aryan can't believe that his mother just him to get married to reha.
Aryan_leave him in his house. And just take care of his family.
Someone_okay sir!!! I will and sir you going to stay here or going back to mehra mansion.
Aryan_no I will go back and one more thing I ask information about reha younger sister.
Someone_sir actually we are collecting the information about her.. But we didn't get it... We are trying our best. Sorry sir.
Aryan_it is okay leave! And collect information about disha singh and purab khanna and also I need main information about aliya mehra.i need to know the past.
Someone_sir but there both are you parents
Aryan_i need to know about my mystery of my parents.
Someone_okay sir!! Do not worry. And (he got a call).
After ten minutes he came back and said to Aryan..

Someone_sir actually we just got a bit information about her.
Aryan_say me?
Someone _actually she is still alive and she is in Mumbai and we got her childhood pic.
Aryan_okay I will go to home send me the pic in my number.
Someone_okay sir.

Aryan came back to home and opened his phone! After seeing it Aryan got big shocked.

Aryan_this is shahana right! This means shahana is pragya chachi and abi chacha daughter

Aryan pov

Finally I found you and shahana I found your parents and no one there to separate us. We are going to be happy soon. Before that I should know about my parents past. Thank god.

Pov ends

In morning🌞
In aliya room,

Aliya I need to arrange reha and Aryan marriage fast. Or that shahana would come inside my son life.

Aliya went down,
Aliya_bhai I need to say something important?
Abi_say aliya
Aliya_if you really love me plz keep the marriage soon. I mean I know kiara is elder but we can't keep the engaged pair wait.
Abi_you are right aliya! I can understand.. But if the couple are okay I will arrange it. Looked towards .vikram are you okay with the marriage.
Vikram_i am waiting when prachi will be my Daughter-in-law.
Pallavi_yes abi me too!
Abi asked pranbir they both agree.
Abi look towards areha. And reha with half heart said okay. And everyone look Aryan.
Aryan think_if I say no mean ranbir and prachi marriage will stop.I need to say it.
Aryan agreed to marriage everyone was happy. Aryan and reha was sad. Aryan was thinking about shahana and reha was thinking about karan.
Pragya_before that we should attend sid and avneet marriage.
Abi_how did I forgot! Abhishek nigam had invited us.
Vikram and purab_yes!
Pragya_today evening there will be having engagement. So everyone is going to disha house.
Aliya was irritated.hearing disha is name.

In evening, In sunny house.

The house was decorated with flower. Everyone was happy. Disha welcomed everyone. And kmk members came there.
Disha hugged pragya and abi when there come. And sunny saw abi and pragya he went and hugged them. And he noticed kiara. He smiled that her. She too did the same.

Jai , faisu and karan went to sid. He was happy. There bought him down.
Shahana ,reem and jannet went to avu . There bought her down.

Sid was seeing avu
Faisu was seeing jannat
Jai was seeing reem
Aryan was seeing shahana.

Shahana saw Aryan. And just give a small smile.
And the engagement start.
Shahana started to irritate sid.

Everyone was laughing looked them.
And disha came to stage and give a small speech.

Disha_hello everyone!! Thank you for attending my son siddhant and avneet marriage.if he is not born in my stomach also he my son. I am really happy for him may that God bless them. Be happy always I love. I love my sons and daughter.
Sid ,abi and karan went and hugged disha.
Okay guys that today I decided for my son sunny marriage.

Sunny, shahana, kaira, karan, Sid abi got shocked.

Disha_actually everyone was thinking who will be my daughter-in-law.she is kiara mehra daughter of abhishek prem mehra and pragya abhishek mehra.
Every one was happy sunny went and hugged disha and kaira went and hugged abi.

And engagement got over.
__________________________________
With this I am finishing my 23th episode.
Thank you
Vote.
And morning will be engagement outfit will come.