Kiryu got bitten!

Imagined this after Zombie Majima appeared. (─‿‿─)

~✭✭

"Haah...! Haah...! Haah...!"

Kiryu looked back while running. Shit! There's so many of them! "Uurrggghhh... argh!" Another zombie lunged at him from his right, he barely dodged before more came from the other side.

Kiryu swiftly side-stepped from the zombies, and finally saw the exit of the alley he was trapped in. Just a bit more...! Kiryu sped up, the faster he get out from this alley, the better he could assess his surroundings.

Before he could reach the exit, a familiar silhouette appeared at the opening, blocking his way out. Kiryu was taken aback and quickly thought of a solution. Guess I gotta bust through! He put more strength into his legs, ready to push through the obstacle in front of him.

Unexpectedly, the silhouette started to move and ran towards him. What the...! Before Kiryu could process what was going on, he unconsciously slowed down as he didn't want to be pushed back into the alley by the oncoming force. Gotta avoid this somehow! Preparing to evade, Kiryu reduced his speed and locked on to his target.

As the figure got closer, Kiryu could see a familiar face. Majima-san! Majima, who was zombified, raced towards Kiryu, as though his purpose was to capture Kiryu and turn him into one of them. Damn, he's persistent! Kiryu has already beat Zombie Majima down the first time, and he has shown up again.

...

Now! Kiryu quickly evaded Zombie Majima and ran towards the exit. Little did he know, Zombie Majima has already read his move as he turned and jumped onto Kiryu. Unbeknownst to the threat behind him, Kiryu fell to the ground before he could even reach the light shining into the alley.

"Urgh!" The force hitting him from the back was so strong that his breath hitched as his chest hit the ground. But he recovered quickly and tried to break free from whatever was on his back. As he struggled, a sound came from behind.

"Uuuggghhh... Ki... ryu... chan..."

Kiryu stopped struggling and turned around as best as he could while lying flat on the ground under Zombie Majima. "Majima-san!" Could it be Majima-san regained his consciousness?? "Majima-san! Get a hold of yourself!"

While Kiryu tried to move Zombie Majima off of him, Zombie Majima immediately bit down on Kiryu's nape. "Haah...!" No! I'm gonna turn into one of them now! Haruka...! As Kiryu panicked while thinking that he was going to turn, Zombie Majima started licking the spot where he bit. "Ngh! M-majima-san...!" Having one of his sensitive spots bitten and licked, Kiryu felt tingly while scared.

As the licking continued, Zombie Majima moved to nibble Kiryu's right ear. "Ngah!" No matter how much Kiryu struggled to move out from his trapped position, Zombie Majima didn't budge and continued to attack Kiryu's erogenous spots. Kiryu almost cave in to the stimulation before he heard sounds from Zombie Majima again.

"Hee~ heeheehee! So cute, Kiryu-chan!" Miraculously-cured-from-zombification Majima continued his biting and nibbling as he chuckled. However, that didn't last long when he felt Kiryu shaking instead of his previous slight trembling.

"...Majima-san... you were fine all this time...?" Kiryu asked as he faced the ground. Majima couldn't see his expression but answered with a shrug, "Yeah, I got everyone in the family to take part in this as a surprise for ya, Kiryu-chan!"

"..." There was no reply from Kiryu other than the fact that Majima felt as though there was an earthquake as Kiryu, who was under him, started shaking even harder like he was channeling something.

Before Majima could ask what was up with Kiryu, he was pushed off the next second. Kiryu was able to get out of his position while Majima let his guard down and released part of his strength pinning Kiryu down (and also the fact that Kiryu was not using his full strength to struggle before).

"...then, I'll be going now, Majima-san." Kiryu said, without turning back to look at Majima.

Majima stared at Kiryu till he turned the corner and disappeared from his line of sight. He then dropped his head, shoulders trembling. "Heh... heh, hehehehe!" Majima giggled before he lifted his head, laughing out loud. "Really cute, Kiryu-chan!"

To think he would see Kiryu blushing from his ears to his nape, this whole zombie surprise plan was all worth it!

~✭✭