Hostess Kiryu

Might be cringe cuz I wrote this without a plan. Just randomly shat it out so it might stink BAD. XD

~✭✭

"I'd rather be a hostess."

This one sentence was able to turn Kiryu's life upside down. It was just a light statement, and he wasn't expecting anything from it. But, he was wrong. At this point, where he is currently facing himself in the mirror, he learns that he had to be careful of whatever he says.

**A few minutes ago**

"Good evening, sir. Welcome to Shine." The man bowed respectfully toward Kiryu. "Our prices start at 8,400 yen... Will you be joining us tonight, sir?" Kiryu has been to Shine a couple of times to entertain himself and relax after hours of running around. And every time he comes, the waiter would always repeat the same thing like a broken recorder. But, he would be polite and wait for him to finish each time.

"Yes."

"Right this way, sir."

Before Kiryu even get to sit down, someone familiar blocked his way. He was stunned for a bit, before frowning. "...Majima-san."

Hearing Kiryu's greeting, Majima put on a shocked face and waved his hand. "No no, Kiryu-chan! I'm Goromi right now! On the clock and all."

"Ah... right, my bad." Kiryu rubbed his hand on his neck. "...Are you going to be taking care of me today as well, Goromi?"

Goromi smiled brightly, and said, "Of course! I'm the only one perfect for the job." Goromi then proceeded to grab Kiryu by the arm and led him somewhere which was opposite where they were supposed to go.

Kiryu was a little confused. "Maji- Goromi, where are you taking me? I don't think this is the correct way." Kiryu was half-hesitating to stop, but decided against it and continued following Goromi.

"Don't ya worry, this is the correct way." Goromi turned around and winked at Kiryu.

Kiryu could only blink twice in confusion before he found himself sitting in front of a mirror, or more specifically, a makeup table. Before he could ask what was going on, Goromi settled a bunch of makeup and some wigs on the table and said, "Kiryu-chan, do ya remember tellin' me ya wanted ta be a hostess?"

Kiryu was surprised. I did?? "I don't remember saying that."

Goromi shook her head, looking sad. "Kiryu-chan, ya shouldn't cheat a girl's feelings like that." Then she picked up one of the wigs and looked straight at Kiryu in the mirror. "Never mind 'bout that. Today I'm gonna make ya so beautiful that ya become the number one here in Shine!"

Kiryu stared at Goromi, baffled. "There is no way that will ever happen. It's impossible." He got up from his seat halfway and heard Goromi say, "Are ya backin' out? Ya goin' back on ya own words?" Kiryu turned around to see Goromi with her arms crossed and looked down, seemingly thinking about it. How can I look beautiful when people run away after looking at my face? But if I don't do this, I won't be a man of my words... Shit! It's either a do or die! And I would never run away from a challenge! Kiryu became determined and looked straight at Goromi.

"Looks like ya made up yer mind. So? What ya waitin' for? Sit yer ass back down!"

**Back to present**

I'm definitely going to watch what I say from now on... Kiryu looked at himself in the mirror, all dolled up, with a sympathetic expression. "See what I told ya? Beautiful, isn't it?" Goromi puffed his chest, looking proud of her masterpiece.