The Snake Got The Dragon

The only sound in the bar was the jazz music playing in the background, to bring out a relaxing atmosphere for patrons to chill out after a long, tiring day. But between the only two people present, there was only awkwardness.

Majima, who could no longer withstand the silence, "...Hey, Kiryu-chan." There was still no response from the other party, but Majima knew he was listening. "...Ya, ya wanna get some takoyaki?" Shit! Wasn't this how I talked ta Makimura Makoto before?? ...no improvement on that, I guess.

Only after a while did Majima hear an "...Mm." from Kiryu. "G-got it! I'll go and get them, so stay here and wait for me!" With that, Majima speedily left the bar. Jeez... what kind of meeting is this?? ...all because of me...after all that I've said. Kiryu put his face into his palms and sighed heavily.

After a few minutes of self-reflection, Kiryu rubbed his face, refreshing his spirit. This is not like me! I need to make up for my mistake earlier. Gotta apologize to Majima-san once he's back. As though his thoughts were heard, the door opened and Kiryu turned to see Majima panting for some reason.

"Majima-san? Are you okay?" There's nobody coming in here so what is he rushing for? Confusion filled Kiryu's expression.

When Majima saw Kiryu still sitting at the same spot, he heaved a sigh of relief. "...Nah, it's nothing. I'm good." Majima then placed the takoyaki he bought on the counter and sat beside Kiryu. "Here ya are! Still hot and fresh! Delivered by the speedy Goro himself!" Kiryu chuckled. "Is that why you were panting? Looks like you need more exercise, Majima-san."

Majima put on a shocked face. "What are ya talkin' 'bout, Kiryu-chan? Do ya not see these guns??" Showing his biceps, Majima looked offended by the light mockery. To go along with Majima's joke and lighten the atmosphere, Kiryu responded with the same pose and said, "Then do you see mine?" Expecting to see Majima look more offended and pout, Kiryu couldn't help smirking.

However, it didn't happen. It had the opposite effect as Majima's expression turned from offended to surprised to serious. Kiryu was panicking inside. Shit! Did I do something wrong again?

The muscle. That smirk. It all reminded Majima of that night. Once again, Majima junior woke up from the memory. When it happened the last time, he went into self-reflection; asking himself why did his junior suddenly decide to wake up, why for Kiryu who's obviously a man, and whether there was something about himself that he didn't know. Even though Majima acts like a fool most of the time, he was smart enough to figure out the reason. After his realization, he has been holding out since then whenever he saw Kiryu on the streets. But this time, he's not going to hold back. He's going to convey his feelings to Kiryu here right now!

While Kiryu was internally panicking, Majima's voice called out. "Kiryu-chan."

"...Yes?" Oh no, is he going to pounce on me now?

"I have somethin' to say."

"O-okay."

Before his next sentence, Majima stood up, went behind Kiryu, and trapped him in his seat with his arms. Kiryu was confused and surprised at the same time, unable to grasp the current situation. But he didn't make a move either, as he knew deep down, Majima would never use such underhanded methods to hurt him.

"Do ya remember that night when ya have ta dance?"

Hm?!

"The thing is... I was there."

Kiryu's eyes widened. "Y-you were?" That's so embarrassing! For Majima-san to see me doing such... such... ARGH! Of course. Despite his internal struggle, Kiryu's facial expression was just plain shocked.

"Yeah. And I was watchin' you, while hidin', of course. But ya see, Kiryu-chan, ya did somethin' ta me."

"W-what did I do?"

"This." Majima grabbed one of Kiryu's hands and guided it toward his crotch area. Majima could feel Kiryu flinch when his palm touched his erection, but he wasn't punched in the face the next millisecond so it was a good sign.

Kiryu's whole person froze, but his mind was going wild. W-w-w-what the F*CK??!! What is even going on?! Majima-san is... is... reacting to... ME??!!

Majima could feel Kiryu's hand trembling. He then closed his eyes and waited. Ah... he's gonna punch me... Here goes.

He waited and waited. But, nothing came. No pain. No yell. No movement from Kiryu, not even his hand which was still on Majima's erection. Majima opened his eyes, then they widened. Oh ho? What's this?

Majima could see a flushed red Kiryu, with his eyes tightly shut. Like a small animal, trying to hide from his predator by closing his eyes. Cute.

"Kiryu-chan..." Majima breathed out, his tolerance running low with the Kiryu now as fuel to his lust. He whispered into Kiryu's ear, "...Ya know what's gonna happen next... don't ya?"

Kiryu trembled as Majima's breath tickled his ear. He was embarrassed, so embarrassed that he wanted to vent. But he doesn't want to hurt Majima either, so he could only hold it in. To his surprise, he wasn't put off by the fact that Majima lusted over him, but instead, he felt... good... and happy. Seems like I still don't know myself as much as I thought. Kiryu didn't forget to respond to Majima, he opened his eyes and saw Majima looking at him with glazed eyes. "...Mm." Kiryu smiled, shyly.

Majima smiled in response and then held Kiryu's face with both his hands. He inched closer and closer to Kiryu's lips. Once their lips met, he deepened the kiss, then licked Kiryu's for entry. Kiryu melted into the kiss and opened his mouth, signaling Majima to continue. Their kiss was slow at first, but soon it became heated and messy as though they were trying to devour the other's lips. After a few minutes, both of them finally separated, with a string of saliva hanging off their tongues. Majima, breathing heavily, looked at Kiryu dazed from the kiss, and smirked, "Kiryu-chan... Yer mine now, so don't even try ta run away, ya hear me?" Kiryu calmed his breathing and smiled teasingly at Majima.

"Make me."

~✭✭

Maybe it's kinda rushed or nah, but I can't write smut anyways so that's y I've decided to make this the last chapter. Thanks for reading!!