Prologue

"You're such a mess, you haven't even bothered to comb your hair today! Napping during working hours is a whole new level of sloppiness. This is what happens when you spend the night chasing after someone who doesn't want to be found! Actually, someone we're not even sure exists!"

I flipped the middle finger at my reflection in the mirror. Yes, I had reached the point of arguing with myself, and to make matters worse, I lost the argument. I cupped some water in my palms and splashed it on my face, shaking off the fatigue. I had spent the entire night searching for clues, and the only name I came across was Heinz. The man was almost a legend, and I still doubted if he was real.

Back then, DVDs were still popular, people were worried about some commom flu outbreak, and nobody even thought about the coronavirus. As for me, I was convinced that vampires were nothing more than a myth. My phone beeped with a message from my contact in the police, informing me that the mysterious Heinz was connected to the Reich club. That was the most information I had to go on.

I gulped down a large mug of coffee, sleep wouldn't be a viable option for that night. I would have to break into an exclusive and dangerous club... It was the year two thousand and sixteen, and little did I know that once I entered the Reich, I would never leave.

_______

Guys, tell me what u think! It's my first book in english so I would love some help. If u find something odd or wrong, please comment so i can correct it.

Love u all!

xoxo

Aretha V. Guedes