Dinner Pt 2

I'm woken up by being carried in the house by Damon with Ethan close by behind. "Morning baby, Are you ready?" He jokes. I nervously nod right when he drops me on the bed.

Ethan's comes behind me and whispers at me to stay still. Before I can question him I'm flipped on my stomach and my hands are tied to the end of the bed by both men. I want to question it but I know I won't get an answer. Both men strip themselves leaving them completely naked and me still in my dress.

Damon's dick meets my mouth at the end of the bed when I feel Ethan arch my ass as his tip teases my ass. Their both gonna take me at once.

I start moving in anticipation only to have my ass smacked and Ethan pound in from behind letting me scream in pain and pleasure, Only to be shut up when Damon shoved his dick down my throat making me gag and moan.

With Ethan pounding into me from behind pushes me more into Damon's dick giving me no extra seconds to do anything on my own I just have to sit and take it

Ethan holds my waist down arching my back more as his pace gets faster and faster

Ethan praises me while rubbing his hand on my cheek. "Fuck- Take it like a good girl" Damon continues to groan pumping more into my mouth making me gag of pleasure.

Just as i'm about to come they both pull out making me whine and move around in my restraints. Both men chuckle and watch me struggle. "Please let me come! I was a good girl." Damon comes up to me and holds my face gently in his hand. "I know you were baby but we wanna have some fun." Ethan smiles and walks out with Damon right behind him.

Both men come back with a few things.

Gag, black rope, paddle, a collar attached to a chain, and a few other things.

"Baby you look delicious..." Damon says walking in and putting the stuff in a chair next to the bed, Ethan does the same thing coming over and untying me, Only to be tied in a different position.

Ethan ties me down with my wrists above my head and legs tight together at the shins and ankles. I try to struggle but my dress goes up slightly making me stop.

"Don't stop baby.." Damon says walking up to me and dragging my dress up slightly till it's right below my bikini line.

Ethan then laughs and shoved a bal gag into my mouth make me whine and yell out

Both men chuckle at me and stare at my body. "God she's fucking amazing" Ethan yells.

Ethan comes up to me dragging my dress up more making me squirm. "Mm.. MMM" I scream out as he rips my dress of me.

I glare and whine thinking about the dress he ripped that happened to be my favorite. "Oh don't be a slut.." Damon say walking up to me and slapping me, I whimper looking at Damon wide eyed.

"You know what I want her on the collar..." Ethan says smirking

All of a sudden both men nod and i'm untied and blindfolded, A collar with a chain is put me and the gag is left on. "Mm?" I try to whine "Shut up slut" Ethan.

I feel the chain being dragged to the end of the bed and I'm dragged down making my body arch and then the chain is connected to a hook on the end making me stuck like this. My arms are tied behind my back by something silk not a rope my guess is a tie.

I'm smacked on the ass and then one of them is behind me rubbing my ass. I hide a moan as my face is smooshed into the bed.

"Fuck..." Ethan drawls out.

I scream out all of a sudden when something smacks my ass. The paddle.

SMACK! "Mm!" I moan out.. The gag is taken off and someone comes up to whisper in my ear. "Say thank you Master after every hit got it darling?" I nod the best I can.

SMACK "T-Thank you Master" I whine

SMACK "Thank you master"

This happens 8 more times and my the end of it i'm tired and my ass hurts. "Such a good girl.." Damon cooes at me.

I'm then untied all except the collar and i'm chained to the front of the bed and lay limp as i'm tired from the spankings "Aw is my baby tired? Well too bad we have one last thing for you"

The boys explain they are each gonna fuck me however they please until I come and then i'm done for the night.

Ethan is first and he grabs my chain and flips me on my stomach quickly. He rips off my panties and bra playing with my tits. "Damn.. I'm gonna have to come over more baby.. No way Damon gets this all to himself" Ethan whispers to me seductively.

I moan out as he pinches and rubs my nipples. He stops that and kisses and sucks all over my neck and back.

I was already dripping and just wanted to be fucked.

He rubs my clit edging me until I moan out loudly and impatiently and then he finally flips me on my back and pounds into me with no warning. I moan out with pain but it quickly fades to pleasure as he starts to go faster fucking me with his wonderful ruthless rhythm. "F-Fuck" I cry out making him smack me "Language love!"

He keeps pushing in and out of me and then leans into my neck whispering.. "I might just take you for myself... Leave Damon with nothing and be selfish.." He chuckles and pushes harder into me and deeper hitting my G spot repeatedly as I moan out aggressively.

He keeps pounding into me moaning and groaning himself as he kisses me while fucking me ruthlessly "Fuck baby your so tight and delicate"

I'm at the point where every time he pushes into my I moan out louder every time.. He feels my getting ready to cum and plays with my clit until I Come and squirt on him, He pulls out and has me open my mouth to let him finish and comes in my mouth leaving me there for Damon.

Im still panting on my back when Damon comes in. "Baby..Don't you dare for a second think you can leave me for him.. I will show you tonight Im better"

I look up at him "Do your wor-" Before I can even finish my sentence he flips me on my stomach grabbing the chain and and arching my back.

I moan out at the pressure on my neck and he smacks my ass "Fuck.. I missed having you to myself baby" He rubs my clit making me shiver and moan from being so sensitive already.

He pulls out a vibrator and shoves in my pussy then pushes into me immediately pulling on the chain as cry in pain and pleasure, While all this happens he turns the vibrator up more leaving me a mess.

He pulls on the chain more arching me and pounding harder as I scream and moan for him. "Fuck baby- Keep being my slut" Damon's pace quickened, each stroke determined. I climbed higher and higher at each thrust. "F-Fuck" I moaned out as he slapped me yelling at me for my language.

"Im doing my worst tonight slut." I cried out as he thrusted into me even harder and I choked for air from the chains. I started coming from the vibrator completely forgetting about it. "Dammit! Did I let you do that?"

"N-No sir" The rules were that if I came the man's turn was done.. But Damon was my master and he broke the rules pulling out the vibrator and pinning my hand behind my back continuously thrusting into me ass.

He then flipped me over holding my wrists above my head and pounded into my pussy making me scream out in pleasure. "I-Oh god" I cried out making him chuckle. "Yes Baby I am your god" He covered more of my moans with kisses as he kept thrusting into me and sucking and kissing on me.

"C-Can I come!" I cry out.

"Not yet!" He yells holding me down by my waist and pushes into me at an unbearable pace "Come!" I forget everything around me as I come to please him and he slows down and kisses my neck and nipples.

____________
...Quite a long and exciting chapter huh..

Tell me if you guys want anything else like this?

Should she stay with Damon or go with Ethan?