"Getting down there is our number one priority," Cere claimed, looking between the two in front of her. "Greez, you think you can fly through to reach the surface if I can hone in on the exact beacon?"

"Oh, I can do it, all right," Greez stated in surety, although with a hint of nervous laughter that made Y/n crack a smirk. "Greezy money, baby. Everybody just relax and act like we belong and we might make it through this."

Surely enough, they were able to make it past the Imperial blockade, but only through the intense speed of the ship. "Y/n, be ready for any TIEs," Cere called to her as they approached the surface.

"Already on it," Y/n replied, her eyes scanning the air. Through the windows, they caught sight of a derailed train being followed by multiple Imperial fighter ships. The train was on its last railing, scraping against the ground as it sped through the rain Bracca's skies sent pouring own.

"Do you see the Jedi?" Cere called to the two.

"All I see are stormtroopers!" Greez said back, evading a sudden collision.

Y/n had many years of looking for minute details in her eyes. Scanning the racing wreckage of the train, she caught sight of a wisp of fiery red hair, before seeing the rest of the young boy climbing up the train cars before disappearing onto the next one. "I think I found them!" Y/n exclaimed, looking for the signature once more. "A boy, red hair. He's caught in the train cars."

Once again, she saw the boy climbing from the open door of one of the cars. "I see him!" Greez said, and quickly approached the position, only for an Imp ship to fly in the way of the boy with its guns aimed right at him. "Y/n! Guns!"

"On it," she responded, her trigger finger hitting the cannons until the ship was blown from the sky.

Cere rushed to the ramp, opening the bay door for the boy to see them. His hands were up to block the quick winds and rain from his eyes, catching sight of the woman from the ship. "We're here to help!" she shouted to him.

"Who are you?!" he demanded, and through his voice Cere could understand his hesitation to trust them.

"No time! Keep moving! We'll pick you up when we can!" Cere informed him, and Greez shot the Mantis forward when he caught sight of a ship following behind him.

"Cere! We got one on our tail," Y/n called out to her. "Greez, can you maneuver us behind him?"

"Of course, I can," he responded, and his four arms moved in synchronization as the ship flew up, paused, and came back down behind the Imperial gunner. "Shoot it! Shoot it!"

"I am!" Y/n aimed the guns dead onto the thrusters of the ship, the lasers flying from the cannons and hitting its target, bringing the ship to the ground. "Don't rush me!"

"Greez!" Cere shouted from her stand at the ramp. "The train's stopped, but they've blown the railings!"

"I see the Jedi!" Y/n pointed out, Greez following her finger towards where the red-headed boy was sliding down the train cars, quickly heading towards the drop off.

"I got it, I got it," Greez muttered, more to himself than to the girl beside him, as he maneuvered the Mantis so that the ramp was by the drop off. "Go help Cere get that kid!"

Y/n jumped up from the co-pilot's chair, rushing towards the ramp where Cere was edging herself closer to the boy. The Jedi in question was hanging on with just his fingertips to the ramp, one hand slipping just as Cere came near him. Y/n came to her side, reaching her hand out for the boy to take, but the familiar sounds of TIE fighters hummed in the sky, firing cannons at the Mantis and knocking the boy from his grip. "Dank ferrik!" Y/n cursed, running back inside and taking her seat once more. "We should've seen that one coming. You can never let your guard down with the Empire."