"Drink your tea Y/n-san" Yui said, holding the cup up for her to which Y/n took a sipped it herself. "Now if you two get sick, I'm not held responsible" Y/n said with her eyes closed as she took another sip of her drink.

"It's alright Y/n-san, I wouldn't mind being sick with you" Yui said, giving her a smile.

Tomioka let out a grunt as he sat up and perched closer to Y/n, pulling the cloth of the yukuta more over her shoulders and chest. "Tomioka!" Y/n said embarrassed, covering her front with her arms.

"I think you need a smaller one, that one is too small for you" Tomioka said bluntly, before exiting the room.

"Who does he think he is, touching you like that" Yui said with a frown. "My husband" Y/n said.

"What?! You're married?!" Yui questioned, his eyes wide with his mouth gapped. "Not literally, it's only a joke" Y/n said with a laugh.

"A joke?" Yui questioned.

"When we were little kids on my sixth birthday, he gave me flowers and proposed to me so, I call him my husband as a joke and sometimes he'll call me his wife, it's all fun and games" Y/n said with a smile.

"See, on my sheath those are real flowers, they're dried, the ones he gave me" Y/n said, pointing to her sheathed sword against the wall on the opposite side of the room.

"So, you're not really married?" Yui asked.

"Nope!"

"I got you a smaller one" Tomioka said, walking into the room with a folded yukuta. "This one will fit better" Tomioka said, handing her the article of clothing.

The two boys standing awkwardly in the room.

"Get out, both of you" Y/n said with a closed-eyed smile. The two walked out of the room, waiting right outside the door in the somewhat cramped hall.

The two boys facing eachother, Tomioka's figure being larger than Yui's.

"Do you have feelings for Y/n-san?" Yui asked. "Or are you two really just friend?" Yui asked. "Y/n-san saved my life, I owe her so much and I would do anything to make her happy" Yui said in a whispering, looking down at his feet as he fiddled them with the floor.

"She's my wife" Tomioka said, a feeling of annoyance pinching in his gut. "Y/n told me about your guys little joke, but you do have feelings for her don't you? You saying that just proves my point" Yui said.

"I'm done!" Y/n yelled, her voice muffled through the door.
"When I proposed to her back then, I meant it" Tomioka said before walking into the room before Yui, Yui followed behind him.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

Y/n felt her body covered in goosebumps, she shivered as she opened her groggy eyes. The room was dark, the only light she had was the light provided from the moon.

She to clear her irritating throat. "I don't like being sick and it's so cold in here" Y/n mumbled, laying on the futon, hugging her knees as she put her head under the blanket.

She payed there silently, her body still shivering. Y/n's attention was drawn to the sound of the estate door opening and entering footsteps, although Y/n let her guard down recognizing that they were Tomioka's.

His footsteps growing louder and closer.

Y/n heard her door open a tad, "Stalking me I see" Y/n said strained, poking her head out of the blanket. "I was checking on you" Tomioka answered, tired.

"Tom-io-ka, can you do me a heavingly favour?" Y/n, "help your wife out, she's in dire need" Y/n said tauntingly. "What is it?" He asked.

"Do you think you can get me another blanket?" Y/n asked. "Sure" he said, closing the door and walking away, Y/n listening to the sound of his descending footsteps.

His footsteps grew louder meaning he was walking back, he opened the door a blanket wrapped over his arm.

He covered her with the blanket and turned around, "Tomioka" Y/n called out. "Is this your blanket?" Y/n asked.

"No"

"You big fat liar, what're you supposed to cover up with, take it back" Y/n bickered. "I don't need it" Tomioka said.

"Are you still scouting?" Y/n asked, sitting up.

"No" Tomioma said, "Then you going to bed?" Y/n asked. "I'm not tired," he said. "Then come sit, sit" Y/n said, patting the floor in front of her futon.

Tomioka closed the door behind him, walking into the room and sitting in front of her.

"Have you figured anything out?" Y/n asked. "Not much no" he responded, "Hmm, well a few days ago when Yui and I arrived we talked to an elder and she explained how a large sum of people have vanished in the dead of night, she explained how many people here are working during the night and other witnesses have said when someone disappears or is about to the winter storm picks up to an extreme blizzard making it hard to see from a distance and she told me that a few people have seen odd looking triplets wondering around at night" Y/n explained.

"Theres been atleast 6 members sent here already and each of them have gone missing, their crows explained that when the battle begun a strong blizzard would occur leaving it too difficult to fly around, so we don't have much information asides from their blood demon Art being related to winter" Y/n said.

Tomioka nodded his head, taking the information in. "A lower rank demon?" Tomioka said, "Probably, it's definitely too weak to be an upper rank and too strong to be a feral" Y/n said, resting her hands on the back of her head.

"This is such a hassle" she muttered, falling back on the futon.

"You should get some rest" Tomioka said, pulling the covers up to her shoulders. "I'm not tired" Y/n said, yawning.

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛