Chapter 3

Short A/N YOO I'm sorry for such a long time without updating uhmmmm it's bc of school and all but I can start updating now sooo ENJOYYY😍😘😘😘

Taos POV

VZZZT VZZZT VZZZT VZZ-
"ugh..." I groan as I wake up and shut my alarm off my phone. I take a minute to stare off in space, I hate mornings, alot. I finnaly stand up slowly to not get dizzy and stretch. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face hoping it wakes me up. Fortunately, it did "mmm finally I feel a bit more awake" I say to my self quietly. I go to my closet and pick out an outfit, I grab some baggy light blue jeans and a white tee, with some white airforces. I then walk out and text my best friend Zom

⭐️ ZOM STAR ⭐️

YO! Zom you ready?...
Zommmmmm
Yo! Bro!

Zoms POV

I wake up to my phone buzzing constantly.  "mmh wha the fuck..." I open my phone but quickly turn down the brightness as my eyes stung from it.
"Oh..my fucking god. This cute dumbass." I say to myself as I smile and blush. wait, I called him cute..Oh well it's true. I can deal with my feelings later.

⭐️😻Tayyy😻⭐️

TAO! oh my god..

Geez finally you answere!
I was worried you weren't already ready....
Anyways you coming out wha??

...

wha..?

Tao, what's today.

Uhm...Friday?

YES CORRECT BUT ALSO??

oh.

OH IS RIGHT ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER AND YOU WOKE ME UP 😭

Sorry pookie

Gn.

Waitt I'm coming over‼️

rahhh ok bye see you there‼️

I facepalm myself mentally and freshen myself up. I don't wanna look like caca when Tao comes over.  I decide to wear something not too dress up but something comfortable. I decided to wear a band tee and some shorts. "alrigh, my rooms clean so I'm just gonna grab some snacks for us."
I walk downstairs and go to the pantry. I'm glad he's coming over, it gets lonely after a while to be honest. Especially with no family. I shook my head to get rid of those lame thoughts and grab some snacks. The pro is that my rich auntie sends money over every 2 weeks so that's good. I walk upstairs and place the snacks down of my nightstand I then go back to a mirror to make sure I look decent. "Good enough." I say as I play with my hair a bit. Its long and I try my best to take care of it.

Tao POV

Finally, I'm here! I knock on the door but I get a text from Zom telling me I can just walk in but lock it behind me.
I lock it and run up the stairs and open his door to be met with him laying in his bed on his phone "Tired still? I'm sorry I woke up. I actually forgot we didn't have school anymore.." I said kinda feeling bad. "Nahh you're good bro, it be like that sometimes anyways." he said to me. I felt a bit of heat travel to my face and I think to myself "lawddd..HES SO KIND and his morning voice oanhfjebsv"
"Tao??" I snap out of thought and look at him. "huh? oh yah" I start to blush not knowing what to say. WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE SO AWKWARD. "you can place your backpack there, and come lay down." he then looked me up and down and said "also, I have spare clothes go get into something comfortable." he told me while smiling. I start to blush at the kind affection he was showing and place my things down and go to his closet. I find some dark purple shorts and I grab them "aight, brb bro." I say as I walk to the bathroom to change my clothes.

Zoms POV

I watched him pick out some shorts to wear. "aight, brb bro." I nod my head

"aight." I continue to scroll on my phone  waiting for him to get out. "How do I look?" Tao says while doing some wannabe gangster poses that we see on Instagram posts. "What the fuck..it's too damn early in the morning to be acting so goofy" I say yawning but also laughing a bit.
"I'm funny and you know it" Tao says while looking at me smirking. "Bro why he kinda..THE WAY HES STARING AT ME NO IM COOKED." I think to my self as I panic on the inside about how I think my best friend is so attractive.

Taos POV

I look at Zom and see how he got quiet after I told him that I'm funny. "What? am I right or am I right?" Still no reply just blank staring and his face is red..Is he sick?? I think to myself as the room starts to fill with silence. I hate when that happens it feels awkward to me so I thought of the most reasonable thing to do. I jumped on the bed "RAHH"

Zoms POV

I guess I got too deep into thought because eventually, TAO JUMPED ONTO THE BED!
"RAHH" He yelled as he landed next to me. "Bro!" I say as I start laughing a bit. Tao is very funny but I like disagreeing to keep him humble of course! "Well you weren't answering so I had to find a way to get you out of thought" He told me. We were both laying in the bed and to be honest this doesn't help me beat the fruity allegations my friends has teased me about before if they found out that I had Tao in bed with me but I need to stop overthinking I guess. "So, how was your morning Tao?" I tell him still sleepy so I turn to my side to see him still laying on his back staring at the ceiling. "Meh it was alright just still embarrassed about the fact that I really thought it was a school day.." He face palmed himself and sighed. I chuckled while I secretly admired him. But then out of nowhere I felt pretty brave so I told him "Honestly I thought it was kinda cute but hey, happens to the best of us." I say with no hesitation but then I immediately went silent "Uh oh that was pretty gay Zom." I tell myself. "Cute?" Tao repeats what I said kinda flustered.

Taos POV

"OMG OSHDISHJDJD DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE???WHAAA SHSJJSISH NUH UH NO WAYWAIT HES MY FRIEND, MY BEST FRIEND THO SISJJSHS-" I immediately got flustered and said "Cute?" It was so obvious I was blushing and he was just laying there next to me. "UHM so anyways are you ready for our Junior year?" He then switched the topic. "Ah, yeah I am!" I say pretty hyped for it "Band camp too! Im ready for next years marching show!!" I say really excited. I play Saxophone and Im pretty decent! And Zom plays Trombone he knows how to play really well "I heard theres gonna be a trombone solo and then a sax solo in the marching show but I think someone just told me that to see what I had to say.." I told him. "Youd definitely get that damn sax solo" Zom told me "Youre such a band nerd" He said laughing a bit "haha very funny" I said unamused. "You most likely would get the trombone solo though, Just got competition with that senior I tell him. "oh yah they probably might give it to him since hes a senior though" He tells me. "Nah but youre better though plus what if we got the solos together?" I tell him. "That be so cool right?" I tell him excited "Yeah yeah it would If there is a solo ill try extra hard to get it so we can play together" Zom tells me while smiling. I love how he smiles around me. Its hard to explain but he smiles differently and I like it. We then yapped about other things and decided that I would just spend the night.