Chapter 35- Finally

Start from the beginning

Aoi: Better.

Kanamori tried to attack Aoi but Nezuko held him back.

Kanamori: I'll kill you, you miserable brat! You bitch! Are you flirting it?!

Nezuko: We're sorry! We're sorry!

Aoi started doing it to the other sword.

Kanamori: Bitch!!! That's it! You're a dead woman!

Nezuko continued to bow and apologize to Kanamori, who was leaving with Haganezuka. Haganezuka was glaring at Nezuko as they left.
Aoi held onto Nezuko's shirt.

Kanamori: unbelievable! She's unbelievable!

Nezuko: We're sorry! We're sorry!

Kanamori: Taking a stone to those swords? Unbelievable!

Nezuko: We're sorry! We're sorry! We're sorry!

Nezuko was asleep trying to do the Total Concentration Breathing again. The trio saw her. She was doing well.

Naho: Looks like she'll be fine.

Sumi: after all, Nezuko was really giving it her all!

Kiyo: Let's make her some rice balls again!

Sumi: Yeah!

Nezuko was trying to do tag with Zenitsu again.

My body's changed! I can't wait to swing my sword! With these hands! My Nichirin Sword!

Nezuko grabbed Zenitsu's arm.

I did it!

Nezuko and Zenitsu were now playing the cup game. It was a close match.

Sumi: It's a close game! You can do it!

Don't let up for a second! You can do it!

Nezuko grabbed a cup before Zenitsu could.

I got past him! Go!

This medicine tea stinks. I'd feel bad if I splashed it on him.

Out of her kind instincts, instead of splashing Zenitsu, Nezuko puts the cup on his head.

Sumi: She won!

Kiyo: Does that count as winning?

Naho: Either way, it's the same thing!

Nezuko: Yeah! I did it! I did it!

Kanao and Aoi: Oh, crap.

Kanao and Aoi trained harder.

I won't lose!

Douma: All right, say, "Ah."

Nezuko: Ah...

Douma checked Nezuko's mouth.

Douma: Good! Looks like your jaw is as good as new. All right, you can close your mouth now. That concludes the exam. Since you're in physically, good health now, you may take on your missions without any misgivings.

Nezuko: So, I'm done with my training?

Douma: Yes, all that's left for you now is actual combat.

Nezuko: Right! Oh, before I forget, Sir Douma... there's something I wanted to ask you.

Douma: What is it?

Nezuko: Have you ever heard of Tsukigami Kagura?

Douma: I have not.

Nezuko was surprised.

Nezuko: Uh, w-well then, maybe Moon Breathing?

Douma: Never heard of it.

Nezuko was even more shocked.

Nezuko: A-actually, this is something that happened during my childhood.

Douma nodded twice.

Douma: I see. So, for some reason, your dad was using Moon Breathing. I have never heard of this breathing style. Please forgive me.

Nezuko: I understand. Thank you for all that you've taught me.

Douma: My pleasure!

Nezuko: Now then, I'll be off!

Douma: Kamado?

Nezuko: Yes?

Douma: I'm expecting great things of you.

Nezuko stared at him for a moment.

Nezuko: Right!

It was now nighttime. Nezuko was walking outside the mansion. She then entered Tanjiro's room. He was asleep on the bed. Nezuko looked at him.

Nezuko: He's asleep all day again today.

Nezuko then sat on the bed.

Nezuko: I know they said you could be sleeping to recover your strength, but it does worry me if you don't open your eyes once in a while.

Tanjiro was still asleep but Nezuko now had a determined look on her face.

Nezuko: Hey, I'll probably be leaving this place soon to go on my next mission. My body is healed, and I've gotten a little stronger, too. And I'm still doing Total Concentration, Constant right now. I think Kanao and Aoi will be with me, too. Having those two by my side gives me courage. I see. You think so, too, Tanjiro? They're both good girls. In order to turn you back into a human, I gotta bring down the strongest demons that I can, and send Sir Yushiro their blood samples.

Am I capable of doing that?

Tanjiro: I know you can do it, little sister.

Nezuko gasped and turned around. Tanjiro was still sleeping.

Nezuko: Thanks, Tanjiro. You just encouraged me, didn't you? I'll do all that I can!

A train was moving on the railroad. Someone screamed before a window was covered in blood. It was a demon.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! 🤍