𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟙: ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕖 & 𝕌𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕚 𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕠- 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒 & 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 🌙

(^Rosalie's Uniform)

(Her hair throughout the story unless told otherwise and has the same hair length as Usagi)

Dream

A girl who's dressed like a princess in a white gown with gold detailing is running around in a field of beautiful flowers and she's being chased by a boy who's dressed like a prince.

"I'm going to catch you my moonflower", the prince said to the princess.

"Hehe catch me if you can my prince", the princess teases.

Eventually, the prince caught the princess. Arms around her waist as she pouts in defeat.

"You caught me," she says with a huff

"I'll always catch you, my princess," he says with a smirk.

The two lean into each other and Kiss—

End Dream

Rosalie's POV

Beep Beep BEEEEEEEP

The sound of our alarm clock blaring throughout our room woke me with a scare. "Rosalie! Usagi! Wake up it's past 8! I heard our mother yelling from downstairs. "Ahhh! Usagi wake up we're going to be late for school," I yell as I run to her bed a shake her hard.

"Huh? W-What?" she questions still tired

"Let's go we need to start getting ready for school," I say to her as I grab our uniforms from our big closet and put her uniform on her bed. "Ahhh!" she panics and quickly gets out of managing to trip over the sheets, I roll my eyes and continue to get ready. "Why didn't you wake us up sooner Mom!" she complains

"Usa shut it and finish getting dressed we're going to be late," I say to her as I finish tying the bow on my chest. I hurry downstairs with Usagi right behind me. I was able to get down the stairs easily while my sister managed to trip and fall the rest of the stairs.

"Owie," my little sister cried out in pain. I sigh and go to help her up. "Maybe next time don't run down the stairs Usa you're too clumsy," I tease and she glares at me playfully.

"Are you alright Usagi," Mom asks from the dining room. "No, I'm not alright," she shouts. I sigh and pat her head "Come on Usa let's go," I say softly and went to grab our lunches on the table. "Ok, we're off Mom bye!" we say in unison as we head to the door put on our shoes, and head out.

"We are going to be so late," Usa shouts as we made our way to school.

During the Run to School

"Why do we always have to get up so early in the morning every day?" Usa complained while we ran to school. "It's just how it is usa or would you rather go to school at night?" I question her. She shakes her head no. "But Rosa, how come you woke up late you're usually up at 7. Did you have one of those dreams again?" She asked.