⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆𝓐 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆

Start from the beginning

Serena and I run towards the front of the palace hand in hand trying to find our guardians as we're looking I hear a voice call my name "Serenity...Serenity where are you", I gasp when I see who's calling me "Endymion" I shouted and look at my sister and see her smile when she sees Octavian next to Endymion. We meet each other in the middle and I throw myself in his arms and cry.

"My beloved Moon Rose what happened are you hurt," he asks me in concern as he pulls me off his chest to look for injuries "No my love I'm fine we both are its mother she told Serena and I that we are the last hope our k-kingdom has a-and that w-we have to survive s-she gave Rena her Moon Stick and gave me T-The Legendary S-Silver Crystal", I sob but I know I have to continue, "s-she told us to find our Guardians w-while she tries to stop them coming in here", I finish and curl myself back into his chest.

"Shh don't cry Serenity we will figure this out but right now we need to find your guardians," he says while caressing my hair. I look at him and nod then turn to Serena and Octavian who were holding each other "We should split up to cover more ground", Serena instantly protests " No way are you crazy we are NOT splitting up w-what if something happens to you", I walk over to her and grab her hands " Serena I promise you I will come back to you safe and sound you have to trust me", I look at her with a reassuring gaze " ok be careful sister", she says as she and Octavian go down the other hallway.

I sigh sadly not knowing if I could truly keep that promise to her. I grab Endymion's hand and pull him to the opposite side of the corridor to a door that leads to my Garden. I open the door and I walk through the field of Golden Moon Roses to the center where a beautiful fountain stands and look at my reflection. Endymion comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my head. " What are you thinking about my moon rose", he asks softly I look at him through the reflection of the water and say " Do you think that this war will end peacefully? Will the two of us be able to live happily without having to hide our love for one another"?

He thinks for a moment before responding
"Yes I believe one day you and I will live happily in peace ruling our kingdom and maybe with a princess on the way", he says with a smirk, I giggle and turn and face him and put both hands on each side of his face and lean in " that sounds wonderful...I love you Endymion", I say with a loving smile " And I love you Serenity", he then places his hand on the back of my neck and closes the gap and kisses me with so much love and warmth.

But

Our moment was cut short when I felt something evil lurking I turn in the direction where I felt the presence "Whoever you are come out NOW"!! I say sternly.

3rd POV

A figure that looks like a woman wearing a long purple gown with red hair carrying a sword in one hand as she stalked towards the eldest prince and princess with a menacing glare, Serenity had no idea who this woman was but the look on Endymion's face and the way his grip on her tightened she knew that he knew who this woman was and it caused fear in her.

It was as if time slowed Serenity's eyes grew wide as the woman raised her sword ready to kill her so, she closed her eyes ready to meet her end.....it didn't happen she opened her eyes and fear and panic coursed through her as she sees the love her life standing in front of her taking the hit of the sword and fall to the ground lifeless and covered in blood.

"N-No NOOOOO ENDYMION", the princess cried out in a ear splitting scream that could be heard throughout the kingdom as she falls to her knees. Quickly moving her hands to stop the bleeding but it was already to late, Prince Endymion the Earths heir and lover of Princess Serenity was Dead.