~ a disaster date 2 ~

Umeed sat up straight in bed, stretching her arms wide. She had just woken up from the best sleep she had had in days. The smile on her face from the events of last night refused to leave. She felt genuinely happy, and it affected every part of her being. She was feeling a new energy in herself today. She looked next to her to see Farjaad was already up and gone, his half of the bed perfectly made already - a habit that he had. 

Umeed pulled the covers off of her and was about to step out of the room to find Farjaad, when a soft breeze blowing from outside distracted her. The window panes were opened, and the cool air coming from the sea had filled the room. Umeed made her way to the balcony, grabbing Farjaad's blazer from last night that was thrown on the chair on her way out, draping it over her shoulders. 

The balcony oversaw a deserted part of the seashore, it was too early for there to be public there anyway. Umeed couldn't stop thinking about the last night. It still felt like a dream, yet it was so vivid, she could still feel the effects of it. She could still feel the passion and the way Farjaad's arms were wrapped around her. She was sure she could never erase the memory of this day from her mind. Not that she would ever want to. She subconsciously pulled the blazer closer to her, hugging it tight. 

She heard slow footsteps behind her, and then a pair of strong arms wrapped around her figure, pulling her closer to the body behind her. Farjaad placed his chin on her shoulder, his cheek brushing Umeed's, the stubble making her feel ticklish. 

"Subah bakhair"

He whispered into her ear, his warm breath falling on her neck opposed to the cool air made Umeed feel a certain way, resulting in her snuggling deeper into his arms. 

"Raat kesi guzri aap ki?"

She could feel the smirk on his face as he muttered these words. Her face growing red and her stomach doing all kinds of aerobics. 'He's your husband Umeed, please' she kept repeating in her mind. She couldn't reply to his suggestive question in words, all she could do was slightly nudge him in the stomach, making him chuckle. 

"Aap kab se jaag rahay hein? Itna jaldi uth gaye? Kaam kar rahay thay?"

She decided to change the topic as quickly as she could. She wasn't having this conversation so early in the morning. 

"Haan, kaam to tha kuch."

"Yahan bhi kaam le aaye hein? At least aaj to - "

She quickly turned around to burst out at him. He was already biting his cheek, trying to hide the smile, knowing fully well that this is how she would react. 

"Hass kyun rahay hein mujh pe?"

"Ye dekh raha hoon ke kal itna sara waqt guzarnay ke baad bhi tum itna ghussa kar rahi ho. Buhat hi possessive biwi ho bhai"

Umeed narrowed her eyes at him. Oh, he wants a fight? He'll get a fight.

"Aik raat apni biwi ke saath guzaar ke koi ehsaan nahi kiya hai aap ne. Har normal shohar karta hai. Haan, aap ne itna sab kuch plan kiya, us ke liye thank you mein aap ko bol chuki hoon. Ehsaan na jitayein ab aap mujh pe."

"Mene kab jitaya hai ehsaan? Mein to bas ye keh raha hoon ke insaan ko apna waqt divide karna hota hai na"

"Kya divide? Koi doosri biwi hai kya wo office aap ki? Jab dekhein office office"

"Agar wo meri doosri biwi hoti, to tab tum bardasht kar leti"

Farjaad loved pushing her buttons to the point where she went into her fight mode. He could sense it was coming very soon.