13

Third person pov

"Alright bro let's look at the facts shall we Alabama messes with the opps and it's obvious you like Tyler more" Jay says earning nods of approval from everybody. "I agree but no matter who you choice to be with you better make a decision before you lose them both" darrian says.

David knew they were right but this was harder then they all thought. Then later that day David went over to see Tyler who was very quiet and seemed sort of irritated. "What's wrong ma?" David asks before leaving kisses on Tyler's cheek. "Oh just the usual you and Oklahoma" Tyler says and David sighs.

"Dude I haven't posted her or brought her up" David says and tyler frowns. "Yeah but I know you still been seeing her even though she's two faced calling you her husband in posts and videos but yet she best friends with the opp" Tyler says and David ran his hands down his face.

"I love you but I'm not bout to keep doing this you need to pick a side and I need some time apart to think things through" Tyler says honestly. "You promised to ride with me now you leaving me" David says and Tyler frowned. "You promised to love me and put me before anything" Tyler responds.

David grabbed Tyler's waist before kissing him sweetly. Tyler just let it happen not wanting to fight and he was secretly loving this. 'Him & Colorado really be stressing me out' Tyler thinks to himself before David pulled away.

Hope ya'll enjoyed