6

Third person Pov

Tyler groaned and looked outside seeing David still banging out the door. David had pulled up at two o clock in the afternoon bugging about being blocked and a post he had. "So he can post Louisiana but I can't post my homeboy" tyler mumbles before opening his window.

"Go away David before I call animal control!" Tyler yells out the window. "Open this door before I break it down I've been trying to be nice but word 2 bro you testing my patience!" David yells back and Tyler rolled his eyes before smirking. "Why don't you go to Tennessee's house and leave me be?" Tyler asks.

"That's it" David says before he pulled out his gun shooting the doorknob and making his way inside. Tyler quickly ran to his bathroom locking the door and then heard David kick down his bedroom door. "Baby come on out so we can discuss this" David says and tyler shakes his head.

Soon he heard the door get kicked down and was in a flash being dragged by his arm out the bathroom and slammed onto his bed. "You missed me baby? I sure missed you" David says before leaning down trying to get a kiss but Tyler moved his head. David frowned and wrapped his hand around the other males throat.

"That's how you feeling huh?" David asks looking at Tyler's lips gaze all unfocused. "Yeah I know you had them lips all over Wisconsin before you got here" tyler says and David couldn't help but laugh. "You always so petty" David says before licking his lips and looking into Tyler's eyes.

No cap the position they was in making him a feel a way. "I ain't like that you blocked me ma then you posting other dudes now" David asks before brushing his lips against Tyler's and tightening his grip on his neck. "That dude was my homeboy now please let me go" Tyler says.

"Ion care who he was you mines and if you block me again I'll break yo legs" David says with a smirk and Tyler could do nothing but take everything David was giving him. 'He so bipolar bro he need to make his mind up' tyler thinks to himself.

Hope ya'll enjoyed