Who is 'She' ?

Vansh feels the lyrics of the song..
Every words is describing his situation...

Ragini pats on his shoulder..
--- " Hey ! Look at me also..
Don't forget about me..
Hihi 😂 listen ! Waiter is waiting for your order..
Tell him what you want to take ? "

Vansh ( irritatingly ) : When you took me here then why you are asking me ?
Order whichever you want..

Ragini ( giggles ) : Oops ! Vansh Babu is angry on me..
Okay I'm ordering my favorite wine..
You will be chill to take it..

Vansh shockingly looks at Ragini..
--- " Are you became insane ?
To drink wine how I will go to home ? "

Ragini ( laughs ) : Good ! I was examining you that you are listening my words or not..
Thanks God that you are listening me..
Okay I'm ordering Blue lagoon for your refreshment..

--- waiter goes away to take the order __

Ragini holds Vansh's hand..
--- " Aren't you feel any excitement about our engagement ? "

Vansh ( removes her hands slowly from his hand ) : Ragini ! Don't forget about our commitment..
I told you that if I don't find out Riddhima for this last time then I will definitely marry you for my family..

Ragini ( laughs ) : For your family you will marry me ! Lol ! You know I don't feel hurt to hear this nowdays as I'm habituated with this statement of yours..
I know I did late to enter in your life..
If I will come in your life before Riddhima then surely you will love me.. I have believe that after marriage you will forget Riddhima slowly slowly.. I will satisfy you to give sexual pleasure..

Ragini notices Vansh is looking at the barsinger..
--- " Hey ! You are not listening my words , you are giving attention to that girl..
If you like her song these much then I will hire you in our engagement party.. "

Meanwhile The waiter comes there to take the glasses full of smoky mocktail..

Vansh takes a snip..

--- " I hope now you are feeling relax " to say this she brushes his hairs..

----- some one folds Vansh's eyes from behind..

Vansh pouts his face ; " Vyom ! In this age also you are same.. "

Vyom ( laughs ) : Wow ! You remember me..
Dil toh baccha hai ji..
We are still same like earlier days from heart just the body became aged...
/ To pull a chair Vyom sits down / This is for you guys..
Congratulations for your new upcoming life..

Vansh : Now how many days you will congratulate others , you should engage now otherwise you will disturb the mingle couples..

Vyom : Hahaha ! Single life is best life , I don't want to loose my freedom...
Whenever you and Kabir feel any trouble you should call Vyom Baba for any suggestion..
Vyom Baba is here always for you all..

Ragini ( pats on his shoulder ) : Vyom ! Don't show him afraid.. Here I'm buttering him for marriage and you are spoiling my hardwork.. lol ! You are too funny fan Vyom..
I have believe that in this days you will cheer up your friend 's mood very well but remind it that you should not give him advise to elope from this marriage..

Vyom laughs..

--- " Okay ; you guys continue your private talks , I will not interrupt in your bachelor life this time..
I'm going to washroom.. "

Ragini goes towards the washroom..
One waiter was waiting for her to take the wine..
She takes that..
--- " Uff ! I can't tolerate his ignorance..
To clam down myself I need this Otherwise I will be hyper.. It's becoming too hard to act like a sophisticated , kind-hearted girl.. "

_____ " Vyom ! You are traveling in whole India to make your YouTube vlog...
Aren't you seen her ever ? "

Vyom ( sadly ) : How can I find out her buddy ?
She is also not a small girl now..
If she stands in front of us then we also can't be able to understand..
We have the picture of her but that's also twenty years before's picture..

The bar singer comes down from the stage..
Vyom notices Vansh is gazing at the girl..

--- " Why that girl was performing like that ?
So strange ! " Vyom yawns..

Vansh : But her voice is soulful..
I was feeling her song is describing my pain..

Vyom ( shockingly ) : Oh ! Really 🙄 let's find out the information about that mysterious girl...
In this five star hotel why she is behaving like ancient time , I eager to know that..

Hey ! Waiter ! Come here..

Waiter : Yeah..Sir ! How can I help you ?

Vyom : Who is that girl ?

Waiter : You are asking about " Julie "
Every day everyone asking about that girl..
I can't understand why every one is curious for her.
For your kind information I want to say you that girl is not available for your sexual desire..
She has one kind of rare disease..
In this environment why our authority hired that girl , I don't know..

Vyom : Interesting !
Vansh ( by flow unknowingly ) : Very Very interesting !

Waiter : Have you any more questions Sir ?

Vyom : No...You go and take one glass of whiskey..

Waiter : Okay..Sir..

Vyom : So... Vansh beta ! From airport you direct came here , you didn't check in the house Raja beta..

Vansh : I wanted to go in home but Ragini forced me to come here..

Vyom : This Ragini is seeming very dominating girl , before marriage she started to dominate you..

Vansh : Leave all that..
I'm just thinking about her only..
How I will find out her before this unwanted marriage ?
I'm thinking to go in Kolkata..
Will you go with me ?

Vyom : But what we will do to go here ?
Riddhima 's grandfather's house is sold out now..
I'm a positive guy but in your case I'm not finding any ray of hope.. I'm feeling it's easier for you to marry Ragini time forget your past..
If your Riddhu will engage with someone else then what you will do ?

Vansh ( laughs ) : Then that's will be my bad luck..
I will believe then God is no more..

Vyom : Buddy ! I thought to make a Cinema based on
Your love story after the climax will happen..
In this era no one can love like you..
No one can't able to love someone whom he doesn't see from twenty years..

Vansh : Maybe this is the magic of 90's era..
Riddhu is my first love..
I can't replace her place..
You know first love is unforgettable , in whole life the memories of our first love still alive..
A man can be fall in love again and again but the memories of first love can't be replaced..
For that's reason I don't want Ragini as my substitute bride , I never be able to love her whole heartedly..

Vyom : opps ! Vyom Baba also failed to take out from this trouble , he also has not any solution for it..
If any miracle happens by your God then your problem will be solve..

Vansh : Riddhu is my destiny not the destination..
I l believe that we will meet with her again..
'Suna hai ki jo tum sacche Dil se chahate ho , Usko tumse milane ki liye Puri kayanat madat karta hai' : my favorite superstar Srk 's dialogue..
Let's check my destiny once..

Vansh toss the coin..

Vyom : ' Kabhi kabhi haar kaar bhi jitne walo ko Bazigar kahate hai '.
That time you lost Riddhima but this time you will ultimately win your Riddhu..
Ye Vyom Baba ka ashirwad hai 😃

Vansh laughs to hear Vyom's mimicry..

______ Precap :- Vansh & Ragini's ring ceremony..