FIRST & LAST KISS?

28 days left

Haseena's POV:

"Haseena... You bitch...! ". Barbie shouted coming in my tent having anger in her eyes... that I can sense easily.

"Chila kyu rhei ho?". I asked as I saw her standing in front of me in my tent

"Tum ny Karishma sy kya kaha ha". She shouted.

"Jo tum ny mujhy kaha... That you are dating her". I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Tumhaari wajah sy aj woh mujh py chilai... Aj tak mujh sy mere parents ny bhi aisay baat nai ki jis tone mein os ny ki hai". Why does she sound like Karishma?

"I am glad to know this... Karishma ny woh kar dekhaya jo tumhare parents bhi na kar saqay". She came in my face making a slap on air but before she could succeed I held her wrist tightly.

"You...!". She tried to push me but didn't get a chance as I twisted her hand totally and forced on her hand putting it on her back.

"Don't even try...". I warned, pushing her head down and putting force on her hand.
"Tumharay parents ny waqea hi tumhy kuch nai sekhaya warna ek anjaan musafir py hath otanay sy pehly sochti zaroor". I said twisting her hand more with all of the force that made her fingers turn in blue.

"Aaah..."  She shouted in pain trying her best to get out of my grip.

"Woh bhi jis ki age aur experience tum sy zaida ho". I put my force on her neck that made her neck turn into red... I can feel pain and intensity between her bones and joints.
"Tum ny theak kaha tha kay... karishma ka standard low nai hai". I tightly held her fingers and twisted them with a jerk.

"Aahh... Leave my hand". She shouted in pain.

"Isi liyay os ny 3 din mein tumhaari chuti kar di". I laughed putting force on her neck as well and now her face is getting red as well because of pain.

"Kal tum ny kaha tha na meri himat kaisay hoi karishma py hath otanay ki... ". I give her a push and in a moment give her turn to face me holding her arm tightly
"Same... aisay hi". I said hitting a hard slap on her face

"Mai tumhy choron gi nai". She said trying to fight back but again I twisted her arm but this time I didn't put it on her back but gave it a 90° angle jerk that made her wrist pop a crack.

"Hath abhi agar mai ny halka sa aur twist kar diya toh joint sy hil jaye ga... aisi condition mein dhamki suit nai karti tumhy ". I said looking at her face that was red.

"Please leave me Haseena... please...". Now she is begging like a good bitch.

"Ek sharat py". I smiled looking at hee face.

"Sab manzoor ha bas mera hath chor do". She begged again.

"Karishma kay aas pass toh dhur ki baat os ka naam bhi tum apni zuban py jab lo gi didi kaho gi" . I said putting force on her wrist.

"What?!... Aaaahhhh". She asked shouting in pain.

"Manzoor hai...? yaa... beauty queen kay tag sy hath dhona ha?" I asked reading her facial expressions and there was a moment when I won the battle... battle of jealousy... Yes I agree but not want to confess to Karishma.

"Ok ok... Leave my hand". She begged again with wet eyes.

"Good girl...!"  I released her hand from my grip.

She left in a moment and after five minutes Shivani came into my tent.

"Haseena...". She said being nervous... but why nervous?