SLAP

30 days left

Haseena’s POV

"Bhoaut acha gaa rehi hai yeh”. I saod looking at the girl who is playing guitar looking at my face. May be unintentionally or… intentionally.

"PA ka yeh talent toh mai bhi maanu gi”. Again this over confident girl said turning her face towards mine .

"PA?”. I asked having no clue about this.

"Principal ki Aulad..!”. Wow .. what a definition but what to expect more from her .

"Haseena ap bhi gana gaiay”. One male friend of Karishma request me with a smile.

"Ap?”. Karishma asked raising her eyebrow looking at him .

"Mujhe nai ata gana ganay”. I replied nodded my head .

"Haan toh hum kon sa expert baithay hai”. Karishma again jumped into conversation. I don’t know why but from last twenty minutes she is not allowing anyone to have a long dialogue with me .

"Not interested… I have to go now”. I said getting up having a glass of energy drink in right hand .

"Acha acha gana mat sunaiay magar pas toh bethi rehiay”. She hold my wrist and in a single sudden jerk she pulled me towards her, forced me to sit beside her .

A lot of students were trying to catch signals while others were busy enjoying songs and sharing college and school stories. Two teachers were continuously gossiping while other teachers were enjoying with the students.

After sharing stories and gossips, all the batch start dancing on music beats.

"Let’s dance yaar”. The male friend of Karishma said holding hand of Santosh. He is handsome and attractive. I guess, he is into Santosh but … it’s one sided.

"Cheetay hath hata”. Santosh said slapping on his hand that was on Santosh’s wrist.

"Cheetay mukhay ka faida na otha”. Karishma teased him. Why she interrupts in everything?.

"Let’s dance beautiful”. Karishma offered me her right hand looking into my eyes. Her eyes are … wait .. haseena don’t you dare to adore them .

"No thanks”. I moved my head to another side.

"Chalo bhi …”. She hold my wrist tightly and forced me to get up from stool.

"Hath choro mera”. I shouted as there is too much loud music.

"I can’t". She laughed while turning me around. I want kill her …!

She put her hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I tried to push her but she twisted my both hands at my back and give me a turn.

Hi …!”. One of them said moving her body slowly on beat . She was the one who is playing the guitar, before.

"Hi ..” . I replied.

"Shivani here and you ?

"Sorry?”. I didn’t hear it out .

"Your name?”. She asked again coming closer to my ear putting hands on my arms .

"Haseena and yours?", I replied in her ears as she was still close to mine .

"Shivani”. She replied giving me a smile .

"May I?”. She asked holding my hands giving me a offer to join her for dance .

"Uhm… sure”. I can’t say no after all she atleast asked me before touching me .

Probably we have same heights”. She smiled. I take a look at Karishma who was dancing with three girls at the time giving them turns one by one .