" Mn a xuan let's go then"

The story teller was telling a story about yilling lazou " yilling lazou was a bad person he would eat human corpses and would rape the women's and man's, yilling lazou loved killing people,he even killed his shijie also know as maiden jiang of our clan or maiden Jin ,since she was married to the heir of Jin at that Time but oh god ! He killed his brother in law too he was so horrible and vicious,he had his army of wens who were killed in the siege 16 years ago but still he also dared to kill jiang wanyin our sect leader,hanguangjun who loved him dearly, Jin Guangyao , Jin Ling his nephew, and a lan disciple,su minshan of moving su clan, and Zewu jun. 

" wow he is so rude"

" cruel"

I heard he was a son of servent"

Everyone was muttering this to each other,while jiang yanli with Jin zixuan was speechless ,they couldn't believe the cultivation world became so messed up after their death,yanli had tears in her eyes and then Jin zixuan finally spoke 

" HOW WOULD THE HELL YOU KNOW HE KILLED HIS SHIJIE OR HIS BROTHER IN LAW?WERE YOU THERE?WERE ALL OF YOU THERE ? YOU ARE ALL JUST PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE ANYTHING THIER TOLD, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE SACRIFICES HE MADE FOR YOU ALL DO YOU?"

"Oh yea who the hell do you think you are ? He killed everyone and even possessed hanguangjun into leaving with him" a random person said

"I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY! YUNMENG HOW CAN YOU ALL? HE WAS YOUR CLANS HEAD DISCIPLE HE WAS PERSONALLY ADOPTED BY FORMER SECT LEADER,HE IS MORE THAN GOOD HE NEVER DESERVED YOU ALL , HE SACRIFICED A LOT JUST FOR YOU ALL TO BETRAY HIM,SLANDER HIM HANGUANGJUN LEFT SINCE HE LOVED HIM! HE IS INNOCENT HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE A CORE HE SURVIVED WITHOUT IT HE USED IT TO SURVIVE HE USED IT TO SAVE PEOPLE ! IF HE WAS NOT THE ONE WHO KILLED WEN ROUHAN OR ELSE RIGHT NOW YUNMENG OR ANY CLAN WOULD CEASE TO EXIST"

" HE IS RIGHT! MY WEI WUXIAN WONT EVER DO THAT HE DID NOT HAVE A CORE HE SACRIFICED HIS CORE TO PROTECT HIS SHIJIE AND HIS SHIDI HE EVEN-NEVERMIND" jiang yanli spoke in pure rage 

Flashback 

"Lady jiang and and master jin may i talk to you?" Wen Qing said

" sure"both replied

"Well a ying is without a core he sadly sacrificed his core for your brother I was the one who did the core surgery he begged me to do this the process was really hard he had to stay awake 2 days and 1 night without anaesthetics and the  chances surgery  was 50/50 , and after That wen chao throw him in the mounds he that why use this cultivation to survive! To help you all to not become a burden in clan jiang I hope you could tell this to the whole cultivation world I talked to him about breaking this promise but since it was already revealed we think it's time to tell the whole world "

"What? A xian my poor baby he did that please say this isn't the truth " yanli said and kept repeating 

" really are you serious wen guniang? A xian has been through that?" Jin zixuan said

" a xian will and never was a burden to me and to the clan but that meng yao ruined it"

"Yes everything is true "

"How is he now wen Qing ?"I bet his parents would have helped him his lover too zixuan asked

" yes he is immortal now and got a core well all of the people who are brought from dead or are family members are immortal "

" thank you lady wen  bieng by his side when world wasn't " yanli said

"No problem!"

Flashbacks ends

Yanli and Jin zixuan were exploring yanli made him eat lots pods and seeds they were looking at the stalls when they saw a lotus tassel that had purple and yellow like jin clan and also has something to be a bond between both clans

" a xuan let's buy this it will look good on you "

" a li ok! Sir please give this "

"Ok sure sir "

" w-wait a xuan ask if it's from lan ling a xian said the clothes also may have the poison "

" Mn, wait is this material from lan ling "

" yes sir it sure is sect leader jin inspected these himself since it's his marriage tomorrow so he is helping us"

" sorry then sir keep it, we hate Jin clan as for now but do you have any idea where the marriage is taking place?".

"Sorry no sir but as for know it's in lan ling that all we know we commoners aren't allowed but i am sure you can ask someone who is a elder or relative of the clan"

" I see thank you" but then suddenly someone came running so fast and he bumped into , it was a young jin

" oh my! I am sorry I guess for bumping into you I have to go"

"  uhh? Young Jin can you help us?"jin zixuan said

" umm sure? I am willing to help you but do you have a inn you're staying in I would be way more comfortable talking to you there you see"

" ahh sure come let's head to where our inn is? But how do you know we're staying in an inn?"jin zixuan said

" you both look like you are not from here " 

" I am but my husband isn't " yanli answered 

In the inn

" so young jin what your name?"zixuan asked

" you don't know? "

" no we don't that's why we are asking ? The thing is we want to know where the marriage is happening tomorrow?"

" well I am Jin ling courtesy name jin rulan son of jiang yanli and Jin zixuan young master of Jin clan,well marriage is happening at koi tower , I am just forced to go"

" a ling" yanli said with tears coming from her eyes

" who are you both? Who said you have the right to call me a ling?"

" we are your parents jiang yanli and Jin zixuan " they said removing masks they were crying at that Time

" a niang and a die why you left me alone in this world?" Jin ling said crying 

" sorry a ling so sorry!" Yanli said

" b-but how are you alive? Is this a dream are you both real?"

" we are , well  somebody helped us"

" really ? A niang a die why are you wearing masks?"

" my dear a ling we are afraid something might happen and we wanted to ask where the marriage is we wanted to take revenge to person who killed us and who framed your uncle a xian"

" a niang tell me was it really daiju who killed you? Please say no "

" no my dear a xian won't ever do that my son ,i got killed as i was  protecting your daiju , you dad got killed by ghost general when ghost general was controlled by meng Yao"

" a niang ,a die , uncle is today at yunmeng and right now would be leaving so can I stay with you both"

" of course "