chpt1

'

by the way they are all 18-19, the story line follos the show. but lila took it far and now this is where it is 

Marinette's Pov 

" Fuck! sorry I'm a shitty kid !!. Sorry you didn't care to help me when I got stabbed by them!!.Sorry my So Called friends hate me . Sorry that I existed. I wished that Day  me jumping from the Eiffel tower worked but it Didn't work Why because my girlfriend grabbed my jacket and pulled me back up. I'm fucking done trying to be this perfect person for you . I have scares all over my body . I hate the fact that I'm trying my best to help you . So decide now , It's either you kill me now Or I'm doing it myself . then you will explain to my girlfriend and friends why you either killed me or I killed my self . Cause I know yall blame me for being the most ungrateful kid in the world . " I ranted to the people called parents . " no youre going to Gotham . end of story " my so called mother said in a cold tone " fuck you I'm packing my shit and leaving . what a waste of time . you didn't even check the bruises " I glared then lifted my shirt " they've been doing this for the last 6 years and I'm the bad guy . whatever . tell what you want to him  so he can isolate me again " I ended and went up the trap door. I already packed  my things an hour later I asked luka to pick me up . the room was bare . only the things they bought were in the room . I went downstairs and they were sitting there on the couch looking at me I put my first suitcase down and went to fetch the other three " Mari-"sabin started " what I was wrong , because I always am " I glared at them then luka came in " hey you done ?" luka asked " yeah here you take this I have to go fetch my boxes ." I looked up at the trap door " ahh okay Kags is kind of upset with you " he whispered with a frown I frowned . he pats my shoulder as he walked away . I sighed and went to fetch the four boxes that was in my room . I didn't spare the people I called parents a glance as I walked out when I got into the car I saw Kagami there glaring at me "what did I say ?" she growled at me even if she was a beta she was always scary when mad " to stop cutting " I whispered she pulled me closer " you better stop that or I'll break up with you there is no going back after that " she huffed. I let a tear slip . I wasn't the one for crying but if Kagami said it in that tone she was serious  . I didn't want to look in her eyes especially when she was upset .  If I'm Alpha or not I loved her more that I loved anything else . If I lost her than goodbye world . I moved to the door of the car and wiped my tear. I put my hood on . layed my head against the seat facing anywhere than my best friend and girlfriend . " babe " Kagami whispered . she probably sensed my unhappy behaviour . It was a long ride to the stone residence . but it was close to the airport . Kagami pulled me back and sat on my lap "I'm sorry for being harsh, you made me worry . " she softly whispered and hugged me putting her fingers in my hair I avoided her eyes she cupped my cheeks and forced me to look at her . she looked at me her eyes glossy . I didn't have anything to say so I pulled her into a hug she didn't cry nor say anything but the hiccups where evident . in this situation marinette didn't know what to do she was lost . her so called parents never showed her any type of emotion other then disappointment and anger . she put her arms around her tightly and just kept her close . after 5 minutes Kagami calmed down It seems she was asleep . I couldn't bring my  to move . after taking kagami inside . I put kagami down and went to tie my hair up and swap to a tank top and basketball shorts . after that I came in and kagami was only in a top and her undergarments. she was busy putting a pair of my joggers on I was suddenly turned on with the fact that she had a thong on . I didn't move I stayed on that I covered my face with the T-shirt I was wearing and faced the window I really didn't want to go stand in the bathroom . " babe what are you doing " she asked looking at me from in front of me  . I huffed in annoyance because my pants pulled stiff . she took the sweater away from my face . I was blushing I could feel it " aww is the alpha flustered?" she asked putting her hands around my neck and moving dangerously close  to me . her body pressed against mine . she placed a kiss on my lips  . it was soft. I put my hands on her hips. put my hand up her sweater it caused her to pull away . I moved my hand into her pants and was squeezing her plump ass . she moaned " d-dont do that "she mumbled  catching her breath she I lifted her up and kissed her deepening the kiss she granted me access to her mouth . after a good 10 minutes we pulled away . I huffed in annoyance  she kept trying to pull away and then I put her down and she tried to push me away we were close to the bed I shoved her onto the bed keeping her in place . she was already sweating .I kept going . I wasn't going to stop . she moaned as my hands explored her body . I heard someone knock . then open the door I didn't give a shit who it was. the door closed as quick as it opened kagami pulled away "who was that?" her phone buzzed. then she showed me the contact. I glard at the phone number. she let out moan. the she said "ouch" then I could practically hear how angry that bitch sounded. then I took the phone. "the fuck. why are you talking to my girlfriend agreste?!" I growled at him. "she's my girlfriend what are you talking about" he questioned "  you will not speak  to me like your position is higher then mine. I'M Alpha. you will not speak to me like your my alpha. I will beat the shit out of you. . Now Tell me Why the fuck you are calling my girlfriend." I Growled at him. "because she was supposed to come over to me for dinner. my father is waiting her arrival." he spoke softer I hung up and lifted kagami up. "go get dressed into something black. love" I spoke softly in her ear. she got up and went to our closet. I was thinking for a sec. then I thought of a black outfit kagami already brought it.