I made my celebratory dance in my head. I'm going paddle boarding with Phi!!!

"Oh! Nong Ohm! Come here!"

I wasn't done with my celebration when I heard P'Singto called the old monkey

I gave him a death glare and he just smirk at me. I don't like that smirk.

"Hi Phi. How's your stay?"

"Great! The staff in our hotel are very friendly. How about you? Did you already find something interesting?"

I roll my eyes. Eww this boys!

He just laughed about it "I'm having a great time here Phi. I love the sea and the sky is so beautiful here."

I didn't know trying to sleep outside is fun.

"C'mon Ohm! Go and find someone, you're already in the right age to have a girlfriend."

"Nah, I'm good. What's your plan today Phi?"

"Oh! Me and Fluke will try paddle boarding, wanna come with us?"

"NO!" I scream without thinking. Not with him!!

"Sure. I don't have anything to do." he gave me a smirk

"Great! I'll go change my clothes, let's meet later here!"

When P'Singto is already out of sight, I gave the old monkey a glare

"Seriously? Why don't you just do your own thing?"

"Well, it's fun to do things with friends."

"We're not friends!"

"Me and P'Singto are friends but if you really don't want me to go, you can tell him that since he's the one who ask me."

Why I'm still arguing with him? He always find a way to annoy me.

I pay for my food and ready to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"I will enjoy the few moments of me being away from you."

He just chuckled and nod. I left him there and went to "our" room to change and calm myself. I need a lot of energy, that man will drain me!

While I was choosing my shirt, my phone rang and I saw my mother's name on it. I answered it immediately. 

"Hello, Ma?"

"Hi darling, how's your stay there?"

"We're doing good Ma, we have a one free day before the competition. Why?"

"Nothing just checking. How's Ohm? I wish he's handling everything well especially his father is away from them now."

"What do you mean Ma? Something happen?"

Getting curious is really bad

"He didn't tell you? His Mom was diagnosed with cancer, they just discovered it a few weeks ago I think?"

I was shocked for a few minutes before I heard my Mom calling my name on the other line

"You still there?"

"Yes Mom, did Tita Kat told you about it?"

"Yes. She went here last night and told me everything. She's worried about Ohm will just keep everything to himself."

Well apparently, yes. That old monkey!

"I'll talk to him Mom. Don't worry I'll help him."

"Just don't push him to much darling. You always fighting so much better if we just help them lowkey? Just be there for him. Okay?"

I guess that's much better.

"Yeah sure Mom."

"Okay. I'll go now, I was just checking on you. Enjoy the free day and don't stress too much about studies. Love you darling. Bye."

"Bye Mom."

That was a lot of a one call.

My phone ring again and I got a text from P'Singto

P'Singto: Fluke? We're already here. Let's go!

Me: Okay, just give me a minute.

I leave our room and went straight to them. I saw them talking and when I got closer and saw me they stand up and prepare to leave.

I look at him and I finally notice his eye bags, he also got thinner from last month.

I didn't notice everything back then since I was just focus on beating him.

I went to him.

"I'm gonna kill you if you don't sleep in our room later."

He gave me questioning look and I just run to the side of P'Singto.

Sorry old monkey, it's not my fault that the only language we both speak is fighting.

-

🍓: The slow update continues as I try to figure my life. 🥹😆

Thank you for reading my story! Have a wonderful July, Myblues. 💙

Our last semester together On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara