Caught By Daddy (RM)

Start from the beginning

She clenched harder at my words and I inserted my middle finger in her pussy and started fingering her while sucking on her clit. I fingered her deeply and increased my pace. I sucked her clit and flicked it with my tongue.  And there, a loud mon came from her lips and she orgasmed for the 2nd time. Her legs trembled and she moaned my name loudly.

She coated my lips with her cum and I went up to kiss her. I looked at her fucked up face and kissed her lips. She sucked on my lips and I pushed my tongue inside her mouth. She moaned between the kiss and I explored her mouth with my tongue. She used her tongue to fight for dominance. The kiss went deeper and she placed her hands on my chest. We kissed passionately and soon we were out of our breaths. We broke the kiss and I spreaded her legs again, positioning myself in front of her slits.

She looked at me and I pushed my dick inside her again. She whimpered at the sensitive pleasure and I groaned. She is too warm now and I instantly felt a knot in my stomach. I whispered a small 'fuck' and she left a moan.

I started pounding into her slowly but deeply and she clenched on my dick. I leaned down on her while fucking her and started sucking on her hardened nipples. She moaned in pleasure and I kept pounding in her while sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

I started thrusting faster in her as the knot in my stomach became tighter and I was about to cum soon. She clenched on me harder again.

Y/n: daddy I'm gonna cumm... I'm too sensitive now... Ahhhhh plsssss daddy.. fill me up nowww

I groaned at her words and kept thrusting deeply. the knot became soo tight that i was about to cum now.

I grabbed her hands and pinned them on the bed and started kissing on her lips. My thrusts became faster and she came again. Her hot cum coated me and I groaned loudly releasing my cum in her pussy. I kept fucking her through her orgasm and my dick kept filling her pussy. I didn't wanted to stop. I wanted to ruin her more and more until she begs me to stop. I wanna make her pussy so sensitive that even if I blow on her pussy, she begs me to stop.

Y/n: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Anghhhh daddyyy

Namjoon: ahhhh bby! Your are tooo good fuck!!

After riding our highs, we both stopped and tried to get our breaths back to normal. Her legs were trembling and her eyes were closed.

I looked at her and pecked her lips.

Namjoon: is that what you do when I'm not home?? Hm?? Scream my name while fucking a dildo.??

Y/n: daddy you are too good... I'm still trembling and too sensitive.

I took my dick out of her and rubbed her clit slightly and she instantly closed her legs out of sensitivity.

Namjoon: I'm not done yet baby.. daddy needs to give you a reward.

I said while spreading her legs with my hand and inserting middle and ring finger on mine in the pussy. I rubbed her clit again with my thumb and she moaned trying to close her legs.

Y/n: ahhhh nooo daddy plssss noo... Ahhhhh I can't. Ahhh noooooo fucking daddy... I will be a good slut for you but please stop daddy
. Ahhhh my pussy

Namjoon; scream more baby, I want everyone to know that you are such a slut for me. Let everyone know that you can spread your legs so wide for me everywhere, even in front of my friends, or your friends. No matter what, you will let me fuck the shit out of you everywhere. Tell everyone that you are my slut. Only mine!!!

I kept fingering her and she moaned when I hitted her g spot. My thumb never left her clit and I tortured her pussy for more than 5 minutes.

Y/n: I'm cumming dadddyyyy

Namjoon: naahhh BBY. You are not allowed to cum. Not at all..

Y/n: ahhhhhh nooooooooo nooo ahhhh plsssssss. Daddyyyyyy my pussyyyyyy.... Ahhhhhhb my pussyyy.... dadddyyyy it's sensitive ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Nooooo

Her breasts were moving up and down rapidly because of her heavy breathing. And my fingers never stopped working on her pussy.

Y/n: I can't hold it daddyyy ahhhhhhhhh please please ahh daddy please!!!!!

Namjoon: hold it baby. Don't you dare cum.

And with that my fingers worked harder on her. In few minutes she moaned under me and squirted all over the bed.

Namjoon: fuck that was hot!!

Y/n: ahhhhhhhh.....  Please ahhhhhhhhh ahhhh daddyyyyyyy

I removed my hands from her pussy and she squirted more and more.
At last I kissed her and laid beside her.
She was breathing heavily and I chuckled.

Namjoon: soo?? How was it??

She looked at me almost giving me a death glare

Y/n: you made me cum fucking 4 times, what do you think how was it... Im so fucked up.. I just loved it..

Namjoon; want more??

Her eyes widened and I giggled.

Y/n: fuck you!!

We both laughed and I kissed her.

Namjoon; wanna take a bath??

Y/n; not now, after some time.

She said while spreading her legs wide to rest, she placed her palm on her pussy again

Y/n: my pussy throbs with sensitivity.

I chuckled and so did she and with that we both cuddled and slept in each other's arms..

Author: yooo, how was it?? Pls comment and tell me how was it. And if u want me to write your imagination than just tell me oky... Don't forget to vote.. see you sooon. Byee

Word count: 2126