Caught By Daddy (RM)

Start from the beginning

Her tight walls clenched around my dick and I threw my head back at the strong pleasure. I started pounding in her roughly and groans left my mouth.
I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them on her back. She could barely balance herself and I thrusted harder in her.

Y/n: ahhhh fuck. Namjooniee!!! Ahhhhh

Her filthy moans made me harder and I went rougher on her. Her breasts jiggled at my thrusts and a whimper left my mouth as she clenched on me. I spanked her ass while fucking her and my grip on her wrists tightened. I moved my other hand to her clit and slightly pinched it and she stopped all the movements of her.

Y/n: ahhhhhhh

She moaned loudly and her toes curled, she clenched on me so fucking hard that I groaned and threw my head back instantly. She was taking me so good I made a deep thrust into her pussy and she moaned. I pushed her head into the pillow and pulled her ass up in the air and spanked her again.

With that, I started thrusting in her roughly and making sure to go deep.

Y/n; ahhh noooo!! Daddy, yeahh there only..

I smirked knowing that I hit her g-spot and started thrusting harder in her. I left her hands and she started to rub her clit. I groaned at her actions. I started abusing her spot again and again while grabbing her waist for support, her legs started trembling and she rubbed her clit harder. 

Y/n: daddyyyy!!!! Ahhhh I'm gonna cum daddyyyyy plsssss ahhh fuckkk.

She was gonna cum but I can't even feel the knot in my stomach till now. I thrusted harder in her and her body started trembling uncontrollably. She moaned soo loudly stopped rubbing her clit. And it was when I started to rub her clit. She tried to remove my hand but I fucked her harder without leaving her clit and made sure to hit her g-spot with every thrust.

Y/n: I'm-I'm cummingggg ahhh

And there she squirted all over, pusing my dick out of her pussy. Her body trembled and her toes curled. I rubbed her pussy and she squirted more and more..

Y/n: ahhhhhh yessss, daddy make your slut squirt everywhere.. ahhhhhhha

I kept rubbing her pussy and she could barely stop squirting.

Y/n: ahhhhhhhhhhhh dad-daddy

After a good minute of squirting, she stopped and I turned her around. Her body was sweating, her hair were sticking on her body because of her sweat, she stuck her tongue out and was breathing heavily. She placed her palm on her pussy covering it because of the sensitivity. She started pinching her nipples with another hand and I groaned. 

I spreaded her legs for me and removed her hand from her hot wet pussy. It looked so delicious, I leaned down at her pussy and spreaded her legs more with my hands holding them still. And there I licked her clit for once and she moaned.

Y/n: ahhhhh dadddyyyy!!! I'm sensitive ahhhhhhh.

Namjoon: I want you to moan louder darling. Come on u love it, both of us know that.

And with that I started flicking her clit with my tongue. She was continuously moaning under me and was squeezing her breasts.

Y/n: daddyyy!! It feels soo good. Ahhhh.

And than I grabbed her clit with my lips and started sucking on it. Her hips bucked up and I sucked on it harder. She moved her hips and started to grind. I sucked harder and harder on her and her core clenched.

Y/n: i-im gonna cummm againnn!! Ahh

Namjoon: come on baby, give me your juices... Cum all over your daddy's lips.