|| 24. Slytherin Common Room

Start from the beginning

✴✴✴✴✴

"Why would you knock him out with a book? I told you to use the muffin," Hermione exclaimed as she poured four glasses with the Polyjuice Potion, her tone filled with annoyance.

"I panicked," Y/N replied bluntly, offering a shrug as an explanation.

"Anyway, we have one hour before we return back to our normal selves," Hermione continued, placing the ladle aside as she handed each of them a glass of the green and slimy Polyjuice Potion.

"That looks revolting," Ron commented with a disgusted expression.

"Shut up, Ron. Add the hairs," Hermione instructed. Y/N placed the hair in the glass, causing it to froth and bubble.

"Essence of Crabbe, blergh," Ron grimaced, sticking out his tongue in disgust.

"Cheers," Hermione said in a monotone voice as she raised her glass. The four clinked their glasses together and simultaneously downed the noxious liquid.

"I think I'm gonna puke," Ron muttered, clutching his stomach as he dropped the glass, the bitter aftertaste lingering on their tongues, much like overcooked and heavily unseasoned cabbage.

Ron rushed away into the stalls to vomit, as he had predicted. Hermione, struggling to hold back the nausea, placed a hand over her mouth before succumbing to her disgust. "Me too."

"Oh God," Y/N groaned, tilting her head back and furrowing her eyebrows. The potion threatened to climb its way up her throat if she wasn't careful. Harry, however, took another sip despite his revulsion.

"Harry, stop drinking that, are you insane?" Y/N gagged, dropping her glass as she doubled over the sink, clutching the marble material tightly.

Harry groaned and dropped his glass as well. He clutched his stomach and stumbled toward the sinks, leaning on them for support. He looked to the side, Y/N grunting and whimpering slightly. Harry grew confused before he felt his body burning up as if he were being boiled.

Pins and needles seemed to course through his body, and he glanced down to see his hand bubbling up like melted cheese. His eyes widened as he looked in the mirror, his face slowly contorting into Goyle's, his arms and fingers thickening, his face becoming more plump.

Y/N, on the other hand, grew taller by a few inches, her robes fitting her more snugly. The pain began to subside, leaving her gasping for breath. 

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, slightly gagging as he looked over at Y/N.

"Yeah, just— woah, is this what it feels like to have a dick?" Y/N exclaimed, her eyes widening with an amused smile.

"Disgusting, Y/N," Harry groaned as he rolled his eyes, Y/N shrugged as she glanced behind, Ron stepping out of the stalls, staring at his hands.

"Harry? Y/N?" Ron croaked, taking on the appearance of Crabbe.

"Ron," the two said simultaneously.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed.

"We still sound like ourselves," Harry pointed out, his brows furrowed. "You need to sound more like Crabbe, and you need to sound more like Nott," he instructed.

"Uhm..." Ron murmured. "Bloody hell!" he said, now in a deeper voice, causing both Harry and Y/N to nod in approval.

"Bloody hell," said Y/N, attempting to mimic Nott's tone. Harry and Ron snickered, Y/N sending both of them glares as she nudged their sides for teasing her.

"Hermione?" Y/N exclaimed, whipping her head around. "Come on, we need to go!"

"Uhm..." Hermione's voice came from one of the stalls. "I don't think I can go!"