Mark My Words!

Author's note:

Hello my dear readers.

This 'small' fanfic is kinda a Sequel to my other fanfic called 'Eyes On The Prize!'

Warning, lots of Adult/Sexual/Smut/Lemon stuff

"Tra la la la, hum hum huu... la la la..."

Amy Rose, a pink hedgehog girl, is humming a small random song with no special lyrics while she is looking in her wardrobe for something to wear on this lovely summer day.

The weather is warm and sunny, with only a very mild summer breeze to cool one off. So Amy is looking for a light dress that is still fairly long. And she finds just the right one.

She pulls out a red dress with small white flowers on, two small red ribbons, one placed between the chest and one on the stomach on the part that works as a belt. The straps are hanging off the shoulder and more down on the arms. She has worn it before some months ago when she was a judge at a competition for hot guys, she was a judge together with Vanilla the Rabbit.

Holding the dress up in front of herself while standing in front of her mirror, she smiles at the memory from that day. It was a very fun day, not to forget very, VERY entertaining, as a specific contestant comes to her mind.

A smile finds its way onto her lips along with a small blush. The way he was dancing, the way he looked at her throughout his performance, how he whispered into her ear when he gave her his jacket in the middle of the show, the tease when he ripped his tank top off, how he showed off his body.

Then there was his hidden confession at the end of his performance. Remembering each word he had said still gives her butterflies in her stomach till this day.

She buries her blushing face into her dress while she hugs it. It still feels like a dream, but it's so very real, and she loves it.

Everything he did and said at that competition was all for her. He wanted her attention and he surely got it. Even if he didn't win the first prize, which was a paid date with one of the judges of their pick, he still got a date with Amy.

And since then, they have been on many dates.

Lifting her head up from the dress, she looked towards her window, the sun was going down soon, and she had places to be.

Quickly, she puts on her red flowery dress, brushes her quills that are reaching a bit further than her shoulder, she speculates over if she should put them up in a ponytail or let them be loose. She lets them be loose.

Now she wonders what perfume she should pick. Thinking for a moment, she decides not to spray any on. Letting her be with her natural scent.

Looking at herself in the mirror again, she finds herself to look cute and pretty. Leaving her bedroom, she walks over to her coat stand where her small handbag is hanging and shoes are.

Amy slips her pink feet into a pair of white sandals, where she ties the strings up around her ankles and shins, making a small ribbon on each. She then takes her small pink handbag that is shaped as a heart with a golden chain she places over her shoulder. Taking her key to lock the door after her as she walks out of her small house in Central City.

Taking a deep breath of the fresh air, with a hint of the ocean smell as she isn't far from the beach.

Amy smiles and starts to walk towards the outskirts of the city.

After a short walk, greeting mobians she knows along the way, looking at windows with displays of the newest clothes for this summer, passing by small cafes and restaurants she may wanna visit someday with someone special, she reached the outskirts of Central City where green fields starts, turning into hills and forests when you look further ahead.