BLUE MET RED.

Song recommendation: Way down we go by KALEO.

Both hyunjin and Felix took a sharp breath in as they finally stepped in to darkness. Felix felt his heart skip a beat as he felt the temperature suddenly turning colder, Once he completely stepped inside, He wasn't able to see anything but darkness.. He had no idea about where he was even standing, He couldn't see a thing which made all of his other senses to sharpen.

The boy's own heavy breath was loud inside his ears as he desperately searched for a hint of light at any corner of that void, but then there was a sudden noise of a flicker, Goosebumps scattered around his arms at that sudden noise as he attacked, His fist flying to meet with the person's suppose face but his punch was held by a hand, Before Felix could pull out another move he came to the realisation that the owner of that hand was no one else but hyunjin, He heaved a sigh in relief as he pulled his hand back.

Hyunjin had the fire flame covering one of hand as a source of light, while the male flapped his other hand which just held Felix's hard punch.

"You have too much strength for a mop."

Hyunjin joked which Felix just passed away with a small smile. The silver head let his own fire to also rush out as he held out his hand to the air to look around the place but no matter how bright the fire was Felix wasn't able to see anything, The light was only showing the figure of hyunjin but nothing in the background.

"I can't see shit for fuck sake."

Felix muttered under his breath as he slowly made his way forward.

"Stop moving around carelessly!"

Hyunjin yelled out, Whenever it came to these vilians Felix was always acting all careless, Making all of his plans on the way rather than planning it out earlier and hyunjin wouldn't say that it's the best thing to do, It could get him hurt.

Hyunjin looked around sharply, Trying his best to see if there was any one else here.

"I don't think so there is anyone here.."

Hyunjin said as he stopped on his track, So far no sign of another person was noticed by them and it made them wonder if there was no villian inside here.

But suddenly hyunjin felt his eyes widen as he felt a presence behind him, The deep voice of a man made its way in to Hyunjin's ear.

"Are you sure about that..?"

Hyunjin quickly made his way to turn around, The flame literally right infront of the villain's suppose face but he wasn't sure if the male had a face, The vilian just looked like a silhouette, But it had shinny black eyes which was the only thing making hyunjin able to notice him.

The villain quickly pulled out something sharp, Hyunjin's eyes moved to the thing which the villain just pulled out, It was a white coloured sword. The sound of the sword cutting through the air echoed as hyunjin escaped the attack of the villain.

Felix eyes were widen as he also launched towards the villain from behind only to fall on his face, He groaned before lying on his back but he had no time to rest as the white sword was now inching closer to his face, Felix rolled over, The sword piercing in to the ground rather than in to Felix's face.

Felix stood back on his feet as he clasped his hands together then slowly pulling them apart now flames spreading around his both arms as his blue eyes met the shiny black ones.

He charged at the villain and the monster just held his sword out ready to stab in to felix's chest but it was just for the sword to be grabbed by the silver head, The blue flames spread across the sword now burning it in to ashes.