No POV

The most worst moment was happen in here because Yuuya, Kinyu and GInyu coincidentally met with Morfonica and Lisa-Yukina where all of them knew (Y/N) at all but Ginyu and Kinyu hate (Y/N) so much cause a stupid reason. And now that three guys join with them.

Kinyu: RUI-SAN, you know I'm one of your fans! It's a honor can be meet you in here.

Rui: Thank you very much.

Touko: Umm...Yukina-senpai, Lisa-senpai? did you know them?

Lisa: Sorry, they're our friends Kurohashi Yuuya and Hanryu Ginyu, and then-

Kinyu: I'm Hanryu Kinyu, Ginyu's twin brother.

Touko: Ow...nice to meet you. (nervous)

Kinyu: Don't being too nervous like that, Kirigaya-san. Just relax.

Then Kinyu averted his attention completely at Rui. Because of of his gazed Rui felt uncomfortable but she can't said it in front of them.

Rui: (mind) I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable when close to him.

Impolitely Ginyu suddenly cut of the conversation and ask Lisa about Rinko.

Ginyu: Sorry for cut off but (look at Lisa and Yukina) Lisa-san, did you know where's Rinko-san?

Of course Morfonica, Lisa and Yukina got surprised about Ginyu's say.

Nanami: (mind) What's wrong with him? That gold head guy too interest with Rui, and once again with silver head too inerest with Shirokane-senpai. Disgusting!

Mashiro: (mind) He's look so scare.

Futaba: This being so bad, that guy make the atmosphere got worse.

Lisa: My apologized, Rinko not always hang out with me neither Yukina, she always with Ako-chan usually.

Ginyu: I see, what a shame can't meet her around here. (gloomy)

Ginyu who was down, couldn't meet Rinko, while Kinyu was still fascinated by Rui, Until...

____________________________________________________________

Nanami's POV

Ako: AH LISA-NEE AND YUKINA-SAN!

At the middle of awkward situation, Ako-chan suddenly shouted with Lisa-senpai and Yukina-senpai. Thank you Ako-chan for your arriving.

Lisa: ARE...Ako and then...Rinko!

Rinko: G-Greetings, everyone.

Ako: Greetings too!

Ginyu: Rinko!

This is bad, now Rinko-senpai being danger now with him.

Ginyu: I didn't expect to meet you here!

Rinko: R-Really? (nervous)

Even I know I'll do this so bad but I must do it.

Nanami: Excuse me, everyone.