🔹2🔹 It's Just Us (2)

Cale continued to kiss Choi Han's ear, neck and the back of his neck while Choi Han leaned more and more towards Cale.

'Ah.... It's really not something else.'

Choi Han thought to himself.

Cale was focusing on Choi Han's nape and finally, he bit it.

"Anhh..."

He kissed him again on the place he bit and nuzzled a bit before starting to unbutton Choi Han's shirt slowly.

Choi Han pressed his lips and slowly put his hand over Cale's.

"Cale-nim?"

"You don't want to?"

Cale replied pitifully.

To that Choi Han just nodded his head and let go of Cale's hand.

On the other hand Cale was confused.

'Does he want to? Or not??'

"Do you not want to?"

He asked cautiously.

"I, I want to."

Choi Han replied hurriedly.

"Do you even know what?"

'How could I not?'

Choi Han shrinked a little and clenched his fists.

"Alright, alright I won't tease you anymore. *smile* "

Cale simultaneously got rid of Choi Han's shirt, hopped on the bed and sat in front of Choi Han.

Choi Han was just following Cale's movements with his eyes.

A lustful expression appeared on Cale's face. He licked his lips lips slightly before biting it.

"I don't know what to do with you."

Choi Han stiffened up a little, but Cale continued.

"You look so sexy."

It was the first time Choi Han had heard such kinds of compliments.

"It's you Cale nim- "

'hm?'

"-who's beautiful."

Cale put his hand on his mouth to hide the excitement and said with a smirk, which was hard to hide.

"Am I?"

Then, without giving Choi Han any time to respond, Cale leaned forward and kissed Choi Han.

He was excited. But it was a small peck on the lips, he could not startle Choi Han too much as he was still somewhat afraid that Choi Han might punch him at any given moment.

Cale tapped Choi Han's forehead with his own, his thumb running over Choi Han's lips, at the same time he wispered staring at his lips.

With a husky voice.

"Shall we?"

Choi Han hurriedly cupped Cale's face with both his hands and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Mm...Choi Han."

Cale deepened their kiss.

'....hahh Cale-nim, he's so beautiful, so careful. I'm..... I'll really drown at this rate.'

Cale's hesitation, or shall I say carefullness in Choi Han's eyes did not go unnoticed by the sword master. He was quite perceptive.

Cale pulled away a little, maintaining eye contact.